Pretty much an almost exact replica.
I've never looked at so many F-18 pictures and videos until I made this. I'm 95% sure that it is 80-85% accurate in details and shape.
AG:6=Shoot the stuffsss
The Rudder is also a brake but separate from the actual airbrake, and they aid the ailerons and the tailerons when performing rolls. With the horizontal stabilizers, the flaps also automatically move with them to aid in pitch control and stuff like that.
Im sorry if it's not as smooth aerodynamically but I'm not that good with this game yet but it does look nice. The airbrake mechanically works like the real thing. Best looking F/A-18 C variant I've seen here so far pretty noice.
Hope you like it.
- AN2Felllla 1.8 years ago
- GrizzlitnCFSP 1.8 years ago
- LaysChipz 1.8 years ago
- mikoyanster 1.8 years ago
- EngineerOtaku 1.8 years ago
- Mumpsy 1.8 years ago
- MethaManAerospace 1.8 years ago
- JohnnyBoythePilot 1.8 years ago
- TheCreatorandDestroyer99 1.8 years ago
- Typhoon03 1.8 years ago
- Armyguy1534 1.8 years ago
- Successors 1 airplane(s)
- Created On Windows
- Wingspan 41.3ft (12.6m)
- Length 55.1ft (16.8m)
- Height 14.4ft (4.4m)
- Empty Weight 11,223lbs (5,091kg)
- Loaded Weight 19,957lbs (9,052kg)
- Power/Weight Ratio 2.702
- Wing Loading 25.0lbs/ft2 (121.9kg/m2)
- Wing Area 799.5ft2 (74.3m2)
- Drag Points 8241
- Number of Parts 506
- Control Surfaces 0