RX7 Chassis is here!
Almost 50/50 weight distribution rear-wheel-drive car. It is more stable than AE86, but still drift happy, a lot more speed means it is harder to drive!
BTW my 1:1 car design would always be 1.5~1.6 faster than the real car (SP tracks corner is way too large in scale)
Yaw: Hand Brake
Feel free to use just credit and upvote if you like the works! Try not to connect your work on the suspension system (On Red) the parts might lock the suspension system.
- TheNightmareCompany one month ago
- Created On Windows
- Wingspan 5.6ft (1.7m)
- Length 14.0ft (4.3m)
- Height 3.7ft (1.1m)
- Empty Weight -2,426lbs (-1,100kg)
- Loaded Weight 2,757lbs (1,250kg)
- Power/Weight Ratio 44.004
- Wing Loading 78.8lbs/ft2 (384.9kg/m2)
- Wing Area 35.0ft2 (3.3m2)
- Drag Points 1208
- Number of Parts 119
- Control Surfaces 4