So, my mother have a small camera she uses for her job(No, she isn't a photographer),So I said that I wanted some photos of the flowers my dad and neighbors planted,she said "No you're as big as a buffalo take them yourself " so here is some photos by me---this is the first time that I got hold of a professional Camera so don't laugh or I'll kill you----,my dad and the neighbors planted more than 10 kind of flower but these a're the only ones that is available in the summer now...
Vote for the most beautiful picture.I will make it my profile picture!
1. darn it the middle one was eaten
2. "never touch the ISO setting, ok?" she said ,"don't worry mom it'll be fine" I said.........well If you can't tell this picture was taken at 3PM in the middle of the day..I fu*ked the ISO settings and made the flashlight really bright for the photo and this is a night/midday photo!
3. Very cool weather,I like the weather in my Country.
4. this one watery boi.
5. Watery Boi V2.0
6. Close up - a really terrible one!-
7. the full plant from the close up.
8.Me playing with contrast of the color/ I turned every colour to warm blue.
9. the best smelling flower of them all - sadly it doesn't look that good-
10. another crabby close up because some reasons.
11. sunny! - that leaf is eaten in a really smooth way!-
Those took me a whole day to figure out how to use the camera -ehhm ehmm I totally didn't run to my mom every minute to adjust the settings for me ehmm ehmmm- So which one was your Favourite?
you can vote for multiple photos!
Votes-will be updated regulary-:-
1= 0 votes
2= 0 votes
3= 0 votes
4= 9 votes
5= 5 votes
6= 1 votes
7= 1 votes
8= 1 votes
9= 0 votes
10= 0 votes
11= 0 votes