Profile image

Tracks 2 bug report page.

47.3k MOPCKOEDNISHE  4 months ago

Upload your tank with bug on site and give me a link to you tank with bug.

• Profile image
    6,441 Stormfur

Idk if you fixed it yet but wether it is my game is out of date or it is just the design of tank but the tracks go into a uncontrollable bounce on the WW2 Tiger I tanks even with Physics on high.

one month ago
  • Profile image
    16.3k Hawkeye156

@MOPCKOEDNISHE the tracks will make you glide on water

one month ago
  • Profile image
    10.8k Baby

@MOPCKOEDNISHE after you updated and released the mod even using it 1,1,1 still has the glitch. Look at my KV-2 and recent upload Tyrant king... and sorry I hope I’m not being bothersome

2 months ago
  • Profile image
    62 MWG4386

Maybe @MOPCKOEDNISHE

2 months ago
  • Profile image

@wantthegan invert the roll input controller on other side

2 months ago
  • Profile image

@X4JB If scale of all part not (1,1,1), then huge empty spaces between tracks will exist. Use scale only (1,1,1).

2 months ago
  • Profile image

@MWG4386 i have download the KV 2 and it no acceleration for no apparent reason. May be, when you have drive it, "Mouse as Joystick" was enabled?

2 months ago
  • Profile image

@SuperCracket dont scale the track. Use scale only (1,1,1).

2 months ago
  • Profile image

@rezaXXMT check the roll controller . For steering you should invert it on the left side.

2 months ago
  • Profile image

@Marktrolic If you track starts to bounce incontrolable - may be you suspension is too hard. Make it more weak - decrease spring and damper.

2 months ago
  • Profile image

@UByx It is work of input controllers. If you activate AG1 and move VTOL, the suspension will increase. If you deactivate AG1 (In this case value of input controller = 0 even if VTOL have another value) suspension will normal

2 months ago
  • Profile image

@scratch about hitbox-collider exist only in wheels. green things on picture are colliders: LINK

2 months ago
  • Profile image

@Baby I know about the small gap in the gear wheel. Also, gap between main wheel can be exist if you change the scale of all part. I recommend you set scale (1,1,1) of all Tracks 2 part.

2 months ago
  • Profile image

i cant turn im android user

2 months ago
  • Profile image
    14.8k X4JB

It was a problem with scaling, I scaled it down to 0.75 x the size, but that broke it. I put it back to 1x the size, and it works fine again

2 months ago
  • Profile image
    14.8k X4JB

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/580051229309403174/606859312765075469/Screenshot_81.png?width=1201&height=676
    Huge emtpy spaces between the tracks, precisely under the wheels.

2 months ago
  • Profile image
    62 MWG4386

it just starts accelerating for no apparent reason

https://www.simpleplanes.com/a/3wcKvB/Kliment-Voroshilov-2-2-2
    https://www.simpleplanes.com/a/v3LGY7/Bergepanzer-VI-Bergetiger-with-Tracks-2-mod

2 months ago
  • Profile image

Well if you scaled the tracks bigger than 1,1,1 and play the level suddenly it will mess up and shaking like a magnitude 13 earthquake

2 months ago
  • Profile image

@rezaXXMT check for the input controllers

2 months ago
  • Profile image
    142 rezaXXMT

@Marktrolic same here but i had the 2th bug in TRACKS 1
    pls fix the steer bug it make the mod useless

2 months ago
  • Profile image

I have 2 problems. One is not able to steer and it seems like the input is gone. Second is after changing the hole suspension what ever i do it starts to bounce incontrolable

2 months ago
  • Profile image
    120 UByx

the settings of the suspension height(VTOL by default) will vanish if the AG is is desactivated,for example:
    Suspension Height(VTOL by default)
    Activated on AG:1
    Spawn Vehicle
    Activate AG:1
    Increase suspension height(Using the VTOL slider)
    Desactivate AG:1
    Suspension height goes back to normal.

3 months ago
  • Profile image
    42.5k Kimcotupan15

Not gonna upload a tank but when editing tracks or just looking at them in designer fluctuates my FPS. FPS may be like 15 - 5 FPS. Please fix that lag problem in designer. I'm in android and that's why

Edit: make a low quality variant of your tracks or add another attribute to make it low quality just like your first track mod

3 months ago
  • Profile image

Yes, the water thing is fun, but needs to be fixed so it can at least roll under water. What about sound? I am using a normal engine to create an engine sound using the same input. Otherwise, all seem to work fine. Oh, it would also be great if the tracks are visible in designer view.

3 months ago
  • Profile image
    31.9k Leehopard

Floats on water.
    No brake.
    The rest is fantastic.

4 months ago