Profile image

Tracks 2 bug report page.

37.7k MOPCKOEDNISHE  one month ago

Upload your tank with bug on site and give me a link to you tank with bug.

• Profile image
    120 UByx

the settings of the suspension height(VTOL by default) will vanish if the AG is is desactivated,for example:
    Suspension Height(VTOL by default)
    Activated on AG:1
    Spawn Vehicle
    Activate AG:1
    Increase suspension height(Using the VTOL slider)
    Desactivate AG:1
    Suspension height goes back to normal.

14 hours ago
  • Profile image
    41.2k Kimcotupan15

Not gonna upload a tank but when editing tracks or just looking at them in designer fluctuates my FPS. FPS may be like 15 - 5 FPS. Please fix that lag problem in designer. I'm in android and that's why

Edit: make a low quality variant of your tracks or add another attribute to make it low quality just like your first track mod

7 days ago
  • Profile image

Yes, the water thing is fun, but needs to be fixed so it can at least roll under water. What about sound? I am using a normal engine to create an engine sound using the same input. Otherwise, all seem to work fine. Oh, it would also be great if the tracks are visible in designer view.

7 days ago
  • Profile image
    27.0k Leehopard

Floats on water.
    No brake.
    The rest is fantastic.

one month ago
  • Profile image
    2,328 squideater56

Constantly crashes when altering the wheels, and when it does it doesnt leave off on the creation you loaded in, it will reload the one before it. Cant use them on my mega crane cause the game crashes as im trying to set the tracks up

one month ago
  • Profile image
    2,328 squideater56

@Baby ok

one month ago
  • Profile image
    8,782 Baby

@squideater56 I think they said how to fix the Side issue on the post as well
    once you copy it over, change its side then hit play... it should switch sides but it may or may not come off meaning you will have to re attach it

one month ago
  • Profile image
    2,328 squideater56

well got 3 minutes of play, was adjusting the wheels for my mega crane when the games unity player shat itself and the game crashed XD. also i cant change it to the left side, i can only make right side tracks.

one month ago
  • Profile image
    1,721 teodor99

@Baby thanks.... now i feel like an idiot

one month ago
  • Profile image
    8,782 Baby

@teodor99 they said in the post to use Shift+K to connect it.
    Plus they already know about that issue

one month ago
  • Profile image
    1,721 teodor99

theres quite the annoying struggle getting the tracks on.
    spent 12 minutes trying to get one on and it was near impossible.

one month ago
  • Profile image
    1,145 scratch

here are some bugs (I think) here.

one month ago
  • Profile image
    14.1k ChiyomiAnzai

Not on iOS is a bug...

It’s really Bugging me
    GET IT??!!
    Sorry

one month ago
  • Profile image
    8,782 Baby

Doing some more testing and for a few issues I found is 1, when you let go of the throttle the tank continues to roll and hitting B or brake does nothing, another couple issues are with the tracks and Drive wheel. when I resized the tracks with XLM to get it to the width I needed either the drive wheel or the tracks didn't resize right, take a look at what I mean, and one other thing is a small gap in the tracks towards the front top photo here Last thing and this is a question. but will there be an option to raise and lower the idler or drive wheel?

one month ago
  • Profile image
    1,721 teodor99

another pointless report. the tracks seems to be prone to sideways sliding. and its able to achive 100mph+ speeds very easy. a little bit unrealistic in my opinion. so id suggest tuning speed a bit lower and improve stock sideways friction

one month ago
  • Profile image

@Baby no problem.

one month ago
  • Profile image
    8,782 Baby

@EternalDarkness ohhh im an idiot, didn't see that part, Thank you.

one month ago
  • Profile image

@Baby the way described in the beta post, shift+k.

one month ago
  • Profile image
    8,782 Baby

@EternalDarkness just read what you said but how did you get them to connect to the build? I cant get them to hook onto my KV-2 anywhere

one month ago
  • Profile image
    8,782 Baby

uhh.. first bug ive found, I cant connect it to anything. am I doing something wrong?

one month ago
  • Profile image
    1,721 teodor99

well the tracks sure dont like being resized by the fine tuner mod. some of the track links are missing. otherwise its rather good

one month ago
  • Profile image
    1,721 teodor99

well... opinion on the tracks. the suspension at stock setting seems a tad soft. the idler wheel/free wheel and sprocket/gear wheel cant be moved up or down which is a mild annoyance and track with are 50/50 looks wide when tracks are small, but when increased its rather thin.

one month ago
  • Profile image

Here are conclusions after brief testing:

• A lot better than the old Tracks mod. A pair of tracks can now turn the build in place, as they should, new options are great, allowing us to make them look like almost any real tracks. Maybe even like any real tracks.

• Tracks aren't responding to brake input. I can not make the vehicle stop unless I'm balancing reverse and forward input.

• Springs and damper sliders should allow more strength. I tested the tracks on a 7.5t build, and it squished them quite a bit on max spring and damper.

• On the same test, build had tendency to go forward on its own after I stop it. The build is heavier at the front than in the rear, squishing front of the tracks more.

+3 one month ago