Profile image

My Question Forum

6,281 AnOlympicWalnut  one year ago

This will be my question forum so if you have any questions, you can ask it here. It's for organization.

Ask away!

• Profile image

@AtlasSP I do know

one year ago
  • Profile image
    8,193 AtlasSP

You know?

one year ago
  • Profile image

@AnOlympicWalnut WHERE ARE YOUR FINGERS?
    Vsauce - In my mouth

one year ago
  • Profile image

@AWESOMENESS360 for correction, your fingers are non existent, as Vsause as taken them for energy

one year ago
  • Profile image

@AnOlympicWalnut WHERE ARE YOUR FINGERS

one year ago
  • Profile image

@AWESOMENESS360 your fingers are located on your hands. They are there to help hold things, such as rocks, soda cans, or well literally anything that you are strong enough to hold.

one year ago
  • Profile image

Hey, Vsauce, Michael here,
    WHERE, ARE YOUR FINGERS?

one year ago
  • Profile image

@AnOlympicWalnut
    Hey, that's no normal airplane or helicopter, it's good to hear you can design a diversity of different crafts.

+1 one year ago
  • Profile image

@randomusername I do have aircraft labeled with EX-##, where I experiment with different ideas. I have made VTOL, AA guns, trucks, and there are the rockets on SR2 that I’ve built too. As of now, my newest idea is a rudder concept, featuring rudders coming out from the bottom of an aircraft to balance rudder control

one year ago
  • Profile image

Do you only make 2 things? No Tiltrotors, ATVs, Airships, Mechs, Trucks, Hovercrafts, Cars, Ships, Spaceships, misc? Just the two things? @AnOlympicWalnut

one year ago
  • Profile image

@randomusername I do have just one helicopter since I focus on planes. I do have a variety of replicas from the 1940s to the Cold War if you wish to see those. However, I do also have fictional aircraft, such as the XB-172

one year ago
  • Profile image

What crafts have you made so far?
    Ex: helicopter.

one year ago
  • Profile image

@Kerbango I made this forum so I could organize questions and be able to answer them directly. I don't want questions to be left unanswered.

one year ago
  • Profile image
    62.1k Kerbango

Why?

+5 one year ago