- The Plane
The SWL-36 is one of my planes with variants. However, unlike the other planes with variants, it doesn't have a functioning cockpit. With the new SWL-36-MAX, I will add a cockpit, and completely make the SWL-36 the best plane I've got. The features below are in the cockpit. The words next to them tell you whether or not I have finished the features in the cockpit. There will be a link to the plane once I have finished it. The body is the same (with weight moved around), just the cockpit is new.
Most of my planes have throttle dials, but they don't match the engine speed. However, on the SWL-36-MAX, the engine dials match the engine acceleration. This feature is only available on jet engines, which I learned with the SWL-50. The dials matched the acceleration, but it was a totally different story when the power was cut, as SimplePlanes simulates props realistically. The props took a while to burn up the fuel, and therefore were late switching off. I now do not make propeller aircraft with engine dials.
Completed!! | SWL-36-MAX | Completed!!
- The Features
Here is a list of the features this new cockpit on the SWL-36-MAX will have:
1. Throttles (with lighted dials) with reverse thrust | Done
2. A control for brakes | Done
3. A lever (and lighted dial) for flaps | Done
4. Detailed seats with cameras | Done
5. Yokes (If impossible, the center stick, like in the SWL-150 series) | Done
5. Overhead panel, with spoiler controls, lights, and some decorative features | Done
6. Landing gear lever | Done
7. Front nose gear, more detailed than the original one | Done
8. Rudder pedals | Done
9. Angle panels for the cockpit | Done