Profile image

How to beat WW2 dogfight.

164 Sudimia  3.7 years ago

One time while i was doing the WW2 dogfight challenge i decided just for the lols to see what would happen if i tried to land at yeager. I've found that if you land at yeager airport and go into one of the hangars the enemies tend to crash. The hangar will also protect you from bullets as well as the enemies crashing in to you. But the enemies will probably shoot you down before you land since you will most likely be going in a straight line when trying to land. What i did was i put back turrets on my plane so in case they were behind me they would take some damage and possibly leave to avoid further damage. I also had a fast plane which allowed me to lure them far away and speed past them to land. I hope this helps with anyone who had problems with this challenge!

• Profile image

I will look. @Luk3Zer0MK1

3.7 years ago
  • Profile image
    164 Sudimia

@Strikefighter04 I'm pretty sure it's in combat challenges.

3.7 years ago
  • Profile image

WWII dogfight challenge?

3.7 years ago
  • Profile image
    220 aguy

@Luk3Zer0MK1 Well I have uploaded the CIWS tank abomination thing (I honestly don't know what to call it)

3.7 years ago
  • Profile image
    56.1k AviownCorp

@randomusername not necessary for that dogfight. Just roll and pitch is sufficient. It is tried and tested.

3.7 years ago
  • Profile image

i sometimes use the defensive turrets on my bombers/dive bombers. they work really well!

3.7 years ago
  • Profile image

I just fly in a straight line and wait for the enemies to crash into each other. XD

+3 3.7 years ago
  • Profile image
    56.1k AviownCorp

Just stay away from bullets using roll and pitch. Those enemies will crash after few minutes and you will win without firing a shot.

+2 3.7 years ago
  • Profile image
    164 Sudimia

@Johawks1976 Cool but it depends on how high/low your plane is pitching. Ill try it though.

3.7 years ago
  • Profile image
    5,677 Johawks1976

I beat the event by making me crash into each other , just fly in a straight line after spawning

3.7 years ago
  • Profile image
    164 Sudimia

:O I never thought there were going to be so many comments. But i'm not complaining.

3.7 years ago
  • Profile image

@HistoricBirds XD yes he did

+1 3.7 years ago
  • Profile image
    5,810 Hypn0

@Jetpackturtle I guess that means he went boom like dynamite

3.7 years ago
  • Profile image

@HistoricBirds i had this one moment when me and @Dynamiteturtle were killing the convoy and he literally passed so low and started chucking bombs like it was just a day in the office and I just stood there like O_O

+3 3.7 years ago
  • Profile image

I beat it because all the planes majikally stalled and KOD themselves

3.7 years ago
  • Profile image
    5,810 Hypn0

@Jetpackturtle it was

3.7 years ago
  • Profile image

@HistoricBirds that sounds epic

3.7 years ago
  • Profile image
    5,810 Hypn0

i used to use this trick I called it the sitting duck maneuver (irony)

+2 3.7 years ago
  • Profile image
    5,810 Hypn0

once I got my engine knocked out so i crash landed at yeager and my freind was there watching me play he knew how to operate the turret system so he managed to shoot down the planes with the rear turret

+3 3.7 years ago
  • Profile image
    164 Sudimia

@aguy That sounds interesting but whenever i use slow mo the frame rate goes really low for some reason...

3.7 years ago
  • Profile image
    220 aguy

one of the ways i beat it was with my CWIS para tank (which is now capable of actually flying). Basically you just put on mouse as joystick activate the turret, go into slow mo, and shot the planes before they kill you as you slowly fall to the ground.

+2 3.7 years ago