Profile image

Weapons?

5,898 hockeymdog  7.4 years ago

If you want weapons to be in a future update please upvote this. As well what weapons would you like to see?

• Profile image

We NEED a ICBM

+1 11 days ago
  • Profile image
    90 JuanR

CONTINENTAL MISSILES

+2 one month ago
  • Profile image
    1,409 Rakoval500k

I think we rather need some fixes and additional procedural properties for present weaponry as well. For example:
    Add powermultiplier or a maxforwardthrustforce to an unguided rocket, so we could scale'n'change the thrust of it without using a lot of them. For now it is 500kgf, and cannot be changed. Also, make it stop smoking after it's designated burn timer expires. For now, the rocket smokes until it's destruction, regardless of it's burn timer. Also, an ExplosionScale for it would be a nice thing as well.
    Make Guns and Cannons to be able to fire from the Input Controllers.
    Give a changeable number of barrels to a gatling gun, so we could change it like we change it like we change a number of blades on our propellers.
    Add atleast some way to change the firing sounds of those guns.
    Maybe add an additional independent explosion damage multiplier for cannons that use explosive shell to simulate a Blast-Frag/HE shells, that have a low damage but high damage radius. Current "explosionScalar" cannot increase damage radius without increasing damage.
    Add an ExhaustScale to our missiles.
    Add an opportunity for a missiles to track'n'steer for some time even after engine stopped burning. Maybe call that property "maxTrackingTime" and even make it independent from "maxFuelTime" if specified.
    Add some countermeasure-proofness multiplier for guided missiles, when a missile requires a certain amounts of chaff/flares and an aggressive-enough maneuver of it's target to be fooled.
    Add an opportunity to select a dropped/launched enemy ordnance as a target like Ice Base Lasers do.
    I also have a more complex proposition on how to add a procedural missile with some external, appearance-related procedural properties that allow to imitate the appearance and behavior of most IRL missiles(and some guided bombs) in a single-part package, which I'll post sometime later.

+2 one month ago
  • Profile image

I think that the tracks 2 mod should be added for mobile (like overload). But also I think that things like napalm should be added and maybe more customization of unguided rockets and normal 250 and 500 bombs would be nice. For the rockets changing size and explosive power would be amazing and the 25s and 50s things like changing the fins or the type of bomb would be cool. Maybe for the cannon more types of ammo could be added like, H.E.S.H, AP, etc. That would be a dream come true.

+1 one month ago
  • Profile image
    622 TheCaper

Find the nearest Jundroo post and everyone upvote it, and then maybe they will have an update.

2 months ago
  • Profile image

Turret

2 months ago
  • Profile image

@BACconcordepilot it’s almost 2023, you should update it

2 months ago
  • Profile image

mAkE a 5G tOwEr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!1!1!11!1!1!!1111111

2 months ago
  • Profile image

Guided torpedoes, pre-made VLS launch tubes, and lasers

+1 2 months ago
  • Profile image
    4,651 EvionSystems
    1. We need a Customizable Radar that you can add to your creations. You can change how powerful they are and what type of radar it is.

2. We need MFD displays like simple rockets 2.

3. We need better chaff visuals

4. We need a Radar warning receiver part to place inside cockpits.

5. Also a hud with targeting modes like CCIP OR CCRP for bombing and Track while scan, range while search and Bore-sight mode for ACM.

6. PLEASE ADD SOME OF THESE THINGS I BEG YOU DEVELOPERS AT JUNDROO

+5 3 months ago
  • Profile image

A flamethrower is a good idea

+1 3 months ago
  • Profile image

ur mom

3 months ago
  • Profile image
    1,874 HappiPlane

a diarrhea flamethrower

+3 3 months ago
  • Profile image
    1,508 Dogedogeman1

AW HECK YA

4 months ago
  • Profile image

@mobilefriendlybuilds k

5 months ago
  • Profile image

@IceCraftGaming it won't make sense if we add* a part that can be already made in xml editing

i think you can make flak cannon by making the projectileLifetime value 100

5 months ago
  • Profile image

@mobilefriendlybuilds No, I meant like we wouldn't have to use XML, like it would be it's own gun and we could alter it's properties easier

5 months ago
  • Profile image

@IceCraftGaming yes its possible in vanilla,i already mentioned i forgot how to make them

5 months ago
  • Profile image

@mobilefriendlybuilds it'd be cool if you could have it in vanilla though

5 months ago
  • Profile image

@IceCraftGaming flak cannons is possible,though i forgot how to make them

+1 5 months ago
  • Profile image

@Skywolf277i from my knowledge, there's no funky input like that and you can't deplete ammo from guns to render it useless

5 months ago
  • Profile image

@Mobius0 this might won't make sense as bombs are designed to be dropped with accuracy, not be guided with thrust

5 months ago
  • Profile image

Puke machine

6 months ago
  • Profile image

Not a weapon per se, but I'd like a Guidance Unit that could be attached to bombs to turn them into guided bombs. It could also have use for people making custom missiles.

6 months ago
  • Profile image

NUKE

6 months ago