Profile image

Mod suggestions.

303k Gestour  5.7 years ago

If you have a mod suggestion, post it here. No guarentees I will or can fulfill them, (maybe one of the other modders can and will?) but it will help to have them in one place, and not scattered through my mod posts.

Please don't use this post to have a conversation with your friends.

Do not come here and answer other peoples questions.

Do not use this post to ask me questions about making mods, I will not respond. There are alternative ways to contact me, this post is just for mod suggestions.

Sorry if I sound mean, but I'm mean. XD

Update often.

DO NOT EVEN ASK ME ABOUT MOBILE MODS. SIMPLEPLANES DOES NOT SUPPORT MOBILE MODS. STOP!

• Profile image

there should be this one button that makes all 0 dragscale parts to not calculate drag, and only calculate drag on parts with any dragscale value

9 days ago
  • Profile image
    75 BoiWtf

Not necessarily a mod suggestion but can we integrate the multiplayer mod onto pc edition

13 days ago
  • Profile image

More Engines, or maybe More Types of Resizeable Wheels.

16 days ago
  • Profile image

Weather plus mod, that add rains, lightningstorms, and more. In the specific area, rain will be a snow in Snowstone, and rain will become sandstorm in Maywar.

+1 26 days ago
  • Profile image
    135 mateo973

and/or camera shaking

2 months ago
  • Profile image
    135 mateo973

pls make the kaboom mod have better shockwaves (BIGGER SHOCKWAVES)

2 months ago
  • Profile image

A flying version of the USS beast that you can land on

+1 3 months ago
  • Profile image
    135 mateo973

can you made a mod for we can use camera underwater (a mod existed, but its only for orbit camera)

4 months ago
  • Profile image
    2,921 Stanmich

A more realistic Simple Land

4 months ago
  • Profile image
    30 KMasson

@Souplane Can you tell me how?

5 months ago
  • Profile image

Extended Cockpit Parts.

5 months ago
  • Profile image
    6,095 Souplane

@TERSERAH999 This can be achieved with XML editing

6 months ago
  • Profile image

360° motor

6 months ago
  • Profile image

Sorry to be a pardon but is there a way to port the sound barrier mod to android?

8 months ago
  • Profile image
    1,689 OrderlyHippo

@Gestour I don’t know how to make or who to propose this idea to but I bet you would know.
    1. Restock a plane’s weapons. Like the refuel command mod. When the airspace is crowded and I am parked at a runway, it would be nice to load up with weapons again without reloading the airspace especially in multiplayer. My potato laptop cries.
    2. @vcharng commented about a regenerative health pylon. Regen health on all parts (with little indicator when full health) + my reload weapons idea when stopped on a runway would be cool especially since the fancy explosions mod will be coming out (I suspect damage models may be improved).
    3. Advanced reflection shader for default light parts (suggested by @ZWLenning). Might be related to how the fancy explosions mod works. While your at it, NAPALM (suggested by @Davisplanez).
    4. Wind tunnel (suggested by @Mmdben based on https://youtu.be/clglambOTHA). And if you do wind stuff…
    5. Simple wings mod integration for default wings.
    Anything is good.

8 months ago
  • Profile image
    11.0k tucan

Updated Vapor cones

+1 9 months ago
  • Profile image

Weather mod? Add rains and snow, and lightning bolt sometimes seen when applied at stormy weather

9 months ago
  • Profile image

Increased ground traffic?

10 months ago
  • Profile image

An island made entirely out of cheese

+1 11 months ago
  • Profile image
    120 SpiZ

I would like a mod to change engine noise, like pitch or volume. cheers

+1 11 months ago
  • Profile image
    4,453 Atoka220

Can I suggest features to already existing mods?
    If yes, The smoke emitter part from ai boat traffic mod should be linkable to activation groups and they should stop working when submerged (like engines)
    For ocean mod: More settings for wake, so they work and look good with big ships too, and a button to turn it on/off

If it's not suitable here, sorry then (i didn't want to flood your mod posts with comments)

one year ago
  • Profile image
    702 AGKxCREW

ball joints that cant be that hard

one year ago
  • Profile image
    895 FalcoOne

IDK if this has bees suggested, but i think FOX-2 missiles would be a nice addon.

1.1 years ago
  • Profile image
    3,023 Superstink

Mobile mods s(probably wont exist) instead of the game injecting the codes you do it instead like putting the files in the game folder thingy instead the game do its own thing

+1 1.1 years ago
  • Profile image

@Jester Can you post more PC/Mac mod is helpfull

1.2 years ago