Profile image

Mod suggestions.

230k Gestour  2.6 years ago

If you have a mod suggestion, post it here. No guarentees I will or can fulfill them, (maybe one of the other modders can and will?) but it will help to have them in one place, and not scattered through my mod posts.

Please don't use this post to have a conversation with your friends.

Do not come here and answer other peoples questions.

Do not use this post to ask me questions about making mods, I will not respond. There are alternative ways to contact me, this post is just for mod suggestions.

Sorry if I sound mean, but I'm mean. XD

Update often.

Thanks everyone for all the great ideas.

• Profile image

Make a mod including small fighters for air and ground (Small for Mobile users.) And might be called back to the destination.

yesterday
  • Profile image

@Gestour can you please update the 120 mm, 16 inch naval cannon, and fix the lights mod?

yesterday
  • Profile image

@Gestour I got a simple one for you

Just make a mod we can control other aircraft
    I might be a bit hard that’s pretty simple

2 days ago
  • Profile image

I would also like magnetic force things to make a hovering car or something

+1 5 days ago
  • Profile image

How about cargo doors? It could be useful to make them. Instead of using panels u can use those.

+1 5 days ago
  • Profile image

@Gestour hey man, can you make a sound pack mod for the helicopter parts that lets you choose the sounds in the part settings using a slider? thanks!

8 days ago
  • Profile image
    230k Gestour

@COOLkidwhaaaaaaaat Oh.... You stick it on like any other part.

9 days ago
  • Profile image

@Gestour I meant the exhaust pipes.

9 days ago
  • Profile image
    230k Gestour

@COOLkidwhaaaaaaaat what are you talking about? Lol.
    If its the cockpit mod, It gets put on by a script I wrote, all you have to do is enable the mod, and the cockpit will be there.

9 days ago
  • Profile image

@Gestour What do you mean?

9 days ago
  • Profile image
    230k Gestour

@COOLkidwhaaaaaaaat It puts itself on.

9 days ago
  • Profile image

How do you put it on the aircraft?

9 days ago
  • Profile image

Can you make a gun that can turn to the enemies automatically

10 days ago
  • Profile image
    3,118 Mmdben

Can you make an aesthetic sea waves--- Only for looks don't make it have realistic wave physics,I just want A gentle sea waves here and there because that flat ocean is ugly---, Please do it Mr.Gestour.

+1 11 days ago
  • Profile image
    7,197 MintLynx

Think it could be possible to apply the water effects (or similar effects) from the Ocean Designer Background mod to the actual game world's water? Not all machines and devices could handle it, but it would make the game's water look amazing for those that can!

12 days ago
  • Profile image

Can u do better car engine that has different adjustments for torque and horsepower or something like that?

16 days ago
  • Profile image
    4,098 Armyguy1534

A new turret controller that moves to where ever you look that can work on android

17 days ago
  • Profile image

Here’s an idea: customizable wheels. There would be more flexibility in choosing rims, treads, etc. and even have the ability to make steel wheels like very old tractors. Also, how about the ability to make flywheels?

19 days ago
  • Profile image
    481 small1324

Hey, I've got a simple idea. I've really enjoyed the races and everything in SimplePlanes, but there's no way to save my times and other scores. A singleplayer leaderboard that logs the name of the aircraft (or car, if it's a car race) that you can scroll through in the gray box that describes the race, all under the race menu would really add to it.

Also, your refueling mod is really useful, and I got SimplePlanes on desktop so now I have the processing power to use the Underwater Camera.

+1 20 days ago
  • Profile image
    230k Gestour

@ChiyomiAnzai ahh, I see.

23 days ago
  • Profile image
    14.1k ChiyomiAnzai

I have no idea. I’m on iOS.
    I just make suggestions i would like to see in the full game.@Gestour

+1 23 days ago
  • Profile image
    230k Gestour

@ChiyomiAnzai isn't that possible with Fine Tuner?

23 days ago
  • Profile image
    14.1k ChiyomiAnzai

Angle calculator.
    So when you move your mouse over a slope it will tell you what degree it’s angled at

23 days ago
  • Profile image
    255 Skyworld

Can you add a yoke?It's too difficult for me to make it myself

26 days ago
  • Profile image
    345 derek123

can you add a parachute to test pilot.

28 days ago