Another beta update was just pushed to Steam. Please let us know how things are working, especially with the new wheels. If all goes well over the weekend, then we are probably looking at an official release early next week.
Patch notes for this update - v188.8.131.52
- Added option to disable suspension on resizable wheels. This option is somewhat experimental so please let us know how it works with your designs!
- Fixed a bug where any new resizable wheels added to your design were broken
- Fixed a bug with the color tool where it was hard to color parts in cramped places
- Fixed a bug with fuselage blocks where their connection points were not accurate while flying. This will only take effect on new fuselage blocks pulled out from the part list so as to not impact existing designs.
- Slightly reduced friction of wheels on their preferred surface.
- Fixed an issue with AI planes starting too low and immediately crashing.
- Fixed an issue with AI planes crashing into you when you are on the ground.
- Reduced Max wing/part count to 7/150 for planes that the AI will spawn in sandbox.
- Added AI ground avoidance for when there is no terrain between AI and target.
- Fixed an issue with the new jet engine's particle effects showing at the start of the level.
- Fixed an issue where the props of destroyed AI planes don't despawn when the AI Plane despawns.
- Fixed an issue where the load aircraft and subassembly search filters consumed keyboard commands when hidden.
- Fixed some issues with tree collisions on Krakabloa.
- Updated the mod tools to fix a bug with cloning parts (not cloning the 'Shares Rigid Body' setting).
- Snowstone now uses a lower quality terrain on low/medium terrain quality settings.
- Achievement times for some of the new races have been tweaked slightly.
- Control surfaces can now be bound to VTOL and Trim inputs through XML only.
We are targeting very late April or early May for the mobile update