As in, if they are able to, not whether they will.
@IICXLVIICDLXXXIIIDCXLVII yes we can see and remove unlisted builds
@JesusChrist ah ok.
@CanadianAircraftBuilder The ones I know of:
- Removing posts (different than normal deletion)
- Featuring posts
- Giving strikes
- Pinning forum posts
- Banning accounts (both temporary and permanent)
- IP banning accounts (permanent and instantly bans any alts)
- Editing posts, comments and bio posts made by other users (the same way as those users do)
- Viewing unlisted posts on people's profiles
- Deleting biographies (you can also delete your own but it's hidden)
- Removing points that users gained from deleted posts (not sure how that one works but I heard about it)
They may also be able to curate but I heard they can't. Chances are you won't get a full list from any of the mods, they were probably asked by the devs to keep all of that stuff secret.
@MrSilverWolf what are all the mod powers anyway?, just curious.
@MrSilverWolf Just curious but could a mod tell me how many An-225s I've spammed in my hangar?
well, A few months ago, when I asked a question, I mean't if mods can delete unlisted posts. @MrSilverWolf
And with that, the rules apply to unlisted posts too.
Yes. They can actually just see them on peoples profiles iirc
Yes, they can. They can also see all your unlisted posts as well. Mods also have the option to ban themselves, although nobody I know has actually tried.
yeah i know from experince
@X99STRIKER I'd assume so, but it's hard to say since the most I ever saw of the moderator ui is a now deleted png from months ago. All I remember from that image is an option called "Sticky Post".