Here's some stuff I think could be done to improve the game and the website, I doubt any of it will actually get added from seeing all the other "add x things" posts, but hey 0.01% is still more than 0 right?
- Fix the Forum tag sorting button to use the correct links instead of the Aircraft page ones.
- Add the "No Honda" thing to the rules page (why isn't it there yet?).
- Improve the "new line" support so I don't have to add () to space out lines on text.
- Fix tagging older usernames so it works again.
- Add a setting to disable name tagging on the account page, example:
[Enable, Disable or Current only]
- Fix the Undo button or at least disable it by default and add a setting to enable it back with a warning about the bugs.
- Fix the Mirror button, more specifically, the bugs where random parts turn pink after mirroring then changing to a different plane and the one where parts will "mirror" to the same place, effectively duplicating them instead.
- A tutorial update. The current tutorial barely teaches you anything useful, no one uses blocks anymore and most people won't have the patience (or time) to figure out all the more complicated stuff.
- Some updates to the map, what's the point of building anything if you're so sick of the unchanging map you won't even want to fly it?
And here's the most important but also most unlikely to happen, maybe on a SP2.
- Overhaul the editor. It's a complete mess and most of the bad reviews are because of this, some of the things you'll see on the GOG review page are: "it feels like playing a mobile game with a mouse" and "I couldn't figure out how to make my plane fly".
The devs should really check the reviews (at least the GOG ones) more often, there are plenty of good suggestions there that are over 4 years old by now.