- And I am marking the release date of my new tank - E-100!
I think there are still some people who have been waiting for the E-100 from me. Well, it has happened and your hopes and wishes were received by me with the help of telepathy... (hell, it's not REN.TV...)
What has changed?
- The commanders panoramic sight has been added.
- An opening flap for access to the loading mechanism (at the rear of the turret roof) has been added to allow quick repair and repair of the loading mechanism.
- Added taillights and pivoting lights aft.
- Added a commanders turret to the turret roof, which will allow our E-100 to be sufficiently sighted.
- Added a reload animation for the main 12.8cm gun, namely tilting it down 0.5° to reload, after which it returns to its original position.
- The E-100's shields can be removed, and there is detailing of the sides of the hull.
- Removed the well known flap, which had two hatches. I removed it because the Transmission is already located at the back of the tank.
And other features of the tank.
The tank will be published tomorrow at 18:00 Moscow time, or at 10:00 New York time!