Version 1.11.104 is live on the Steam Public Test branch. It should be available tomorrow for mobile.
Here are the changes:
Tweaks and Features
- Added more outputs from parts to variables that are accessible from a menu next to the part transform tool
- Stock craft replaced in v1.11 restored as "Simple" variants.
- Four upgraded stock craft - Pigpen, Hellkeska, Twin Prop, Sea Plane
- The ActivateCatapult function can now be activated by buttons and switches.
- Add "SelectPartById" utility command
- Added button to manually recenter the view for first-person cameras that don't have Auto Center enabled.
- Removed halo from formation light.
- Input dialog can now display special symbols and characters from other languages.
- Fixed bug where Cessna prop blade-style would not allow changing blade color.
- Improve error handling in mesh cutting, not show "all hidden"/"all shown" errors.
- Switches and buttons with empty input IDs no longer throw warnings.
- Fixed bug where empty variable entries could cause issues in the designer.
- Fixed a label bug where some symbols would never be emissive.
- Fixed a bug where the joint rotator's part property sliders would not update in some circumstances.
- Fixed fuselage tool breaks if part is edited with overload while it's open.
- Brightened up the RCN exhaust a bit.
- Fixed craft not loading due to invalid part material assignments
- Fixes to Craft Instructions flyout.
- Fixed a bug where thickness and angle settings could apply to the wrong part in the fuselage tool.