Profile image

I HATE WAR THUNDER

4,104 SkyBoogie1the1original  11 months ago

WHY DO I DIE EVERY TIME I PLAY IT. EVERY TIME I WATCH SOMETHING ON HOW TO GET BETTER I TRY IT AND guess how it works IT DOESN'T.

• Profile image

@jamesPLANESii yes im a sophomore

10 months ago
  • Profile image

@SkyBoogie1the1oringle Are you sure???

10 months ago
  • Profile image

@jamesPLANESii in other words NO THE F* IM NOT

10 months ago
  • Profile image
    10.1k FPSmiku

Cool.

This is a SimplePlanes website.

+6 11 months ago
  • Profile image
    2,623 Zue5s

SAME @SkyBoogie1the1oringle

BECAUSE MY PC IS 2011 AND BAD

11 months ago
  • Profile image
    7,359 Tookan

First time? *Laughs in 7.7 heavy tank*

11 months ago
  • Profile image
    21.2k Scratchoza

I'm pretty new to WT and ive been enjoying it, sure it's frustrating sometimes (especially arcade battles), but just playing the game and being a good sport seems to really help

11 months ago
  • Profile image
    109k BaconEggs

uninstall simulator

+3 11 months ago
  • Profile image
    8,044 Ryn176

The British Rail Class 373 or TGV TMST, sometimes referred to as Eurostar e300, is a French designed and built electric multiple unit train that is used for Eurostar international high-speed rail services from the United Kingdom to France and Belgium through the Channel Tunnel. Part of the TGV family, it was built with a smaller cross-section to fit the smaller loading gauge in Britain, was originally capable of operating on the UK third rail network, and has extensive fireproofing in case of fire in the tunnel. It is both the second longest—387 metres (1,270 ft)—and second fastest train in regular UK passenger service, operating at speeds of up to 300 kilometres per hour (186 mph).

+3 11 months ago
  • Profile image

@SkyBoogie1the1oringle In other words, you're under 13?

+3 11 months ago
  • Profile image

Oh and by the way if you want a balanced multipurpose lineup use the Chinese tank tree since they have US tanks, Japanese tanks and Soviet tanks, you’ll even get some earlier than other trees

11 months ago
  • Profile image

The Jaguar Mark 2 is a mid-sized luxury sports saloon built from late 1959[3] to 1967 by Jaguar in Coventry, England. The previous Jaguar 2.4 Litre and 3.4 Litre models made between 1955 and 1959 are identified as Mark 1 Jaguars.[4]

The Mark 2 was a fast and capable saloon in line with Sir William Lyons' 1950s advertising slogan: Grace . . . Space . . . Pace, available with all three versions of the advanced Jaguar XK6 I6 engine, the 2.4, 3.4, and 3.8 litre.

Production of the 3.8 ended in the (northern) autumn of 1967, with discounted sale of the 3.4 continuing on as the 340 until September 1968, and the 2.4 as the 240 until April 1969.

There was no direct successor to the Mark 2 series. The 3.8 litre Jaguar S-type, an upscaled and refined version of the Mark 2, had already appeared in 1963, well before the first of the Mark 2 models was discontinued. The Jaguar 420, a more powerful and refined version of the S-Type, appeared in 1966. Both of those models remained in production until late 1968, when the Jaguar XJ6 appeared, ostensibly replacing and placed rather midway between them and the larger, more expensive Jaguar Mark X produced since 1961.

11 months ago
  • Profile image

@jamesPLANESii legally i don't have to tell you

11 months ago
  • Profile image

Lmao how old are you

11 months ago
  • Profile image

Lmao git gud

11 months ago
  • Profile image

@asteroidbook345 k

11 months ago
  • Profile image

@UnspankleSP 7809

11 months ago
  • Profile image

Just stick with reserves, use terrain to your advantage and don’t go shooting out into low-cover areas. Use your gunsight liberally and be able to switch between regular view and your gunsight quickly. Try to find a vehicle you have the least amount of failure with and main that to get some practice. And most importantly use tanks for what they were made for. German and American tanks are made for urban environments, japanese for jungle or forest environments and Soviet for open areas.

+1 11 months ago
  • Profile image
    27.5k rexzion

skill issue lmaooooooo

11 months ago
  • Profile image

Any numbers??@SkyBoogie1the1oringle

11 months ago
  • Profile image

@UnspankleSP dont ask

11 months ago
  • Profile image