Profile image

Small Feature Wish List for v1.11 Update

Dev AndrewGarrison  11 months ago

Uservoice is great for big ideas and we always consider those, but I'm curious are there any small things that you really want for the v1.11 update? If you have an idea, then make a comment below with your suggestion. Only put one suggestion in a comment. If you put more than one suggestion in a comment then I will probably remove it. Also, upvote any comments that you agree with.

I want to make it clear that we make no guarantees! We might not be able to implement any of the features that are suggested in the timeline we are working with. What I am looking for are things that would be fairly easy to add, but would add a lot of value to the game for a lot of players. I realize that it's nearly impossible for a player to know how difficult it is for us to implement a specific feature, so we will have to be the judge of that.

Remember we're looking for small suggestions, so comments like "Add multiplayer" will be silently ignored by us. Something like "Add a half fuselage part" or "add more accurate colliders for fuselages" are suggestions that are in the realm of possibility.

I haven't told the other devs I'm making this post, so be quick because they might talk me into removing this post!

• Profile image

Remember to only put a single suggestion in a comment. Upvote comments you agree with.

Pinned 11 months ago
  • Profile image
    3,053 ChamDel7

Add new parts, like glass block, new enemies, new airports, new islands and cities

+1 4 days ago
  • Profile image
    1,854 Lake

Add a built-in radar and a new weapon.

+2 15 days ago
  • Profile image

a fully functional secondary cockpit with all available variables.

so i can attach the primary one on a 200 foot long winch cable as a cheapskate decoy.

26 days ago
  • Profile image

@MrCarrot i smell simple submarine

+1 26 days ago
  • Profile image
    314 Nentox888

@Honeydew001 here is pretty much everything you are ever going to need to do stuff like that.

one month ago
  • Profile image

@Nentox888 Really? I looked up how to do it and never found an answer, thanks!

one month ago
  • Profile image
    314 Nentox888

@Honeydew001 you can do that already. Make the input of the minigun: (SelectedWeapon="Cannon")*FireWeapons

+1 one month ago
  • Profile image
    29.1k PPLLAANNEE

ability to change hidden parts while editing connections and make it so hidden parts can't be clicked on while editing

+2 one month ago
  • Profile image

Large scale battles. Like a whole other mode where you pick 4 of your favorite planes and you fight the USS Beast and other airplanes.

+3 one month ago
  • Profile image

I know this is a weird one, but I think there should be thrust reversers. And the user can customize it, (clamshell, cold-stream, and pivoting-door) these can be customized like the propellers, for instance, type of tr, how much power, so on and so forth.

+2 one month ago
  • Profile image

I would love to have the ability for minguns to fire when my cannon fires, for sound effect purposes

+1 one month ago
  • Profile image
    195 Lemememe

Would love a replay mode

+6 2 months ago
  • Profile image

bind cannon to fire guns

+6 2 months ago
  • Profile image

suggestion:
    no mod multiplayer (multiplayer fully inside the game)

+8 2 months ago
  • Profile image

How come you guys won't ever add multiplayer?

+6 2 months ago
  • Profile image

sniff

add multiplayer

pleas

+8 3 months ago
  • Profile image

cannon/minigun bullet velocity to be able to use -TAS so i can put them on my wingtip to simulate vortices

+3 3 months ago
  • Profile image
    6,834 WarringMunky

They actually listen. They used a few of my ideas in the User Voice. The cool thing about it is in SP's case I gave it to them freely.

+3 3 months ago
  • Profile image
    1,702 HighMike

@AndrewGarrison we need tracks tank stabilizers armor plates shell ejection radar stealth mechanics realistic engines and an easier way to make tank turrets

+7 3 months ago
  • Profile image
    1,234 Sputochka

Add tracks for tanks

+13 3 months ago
  • Profile image
    29.9k MrCarrot

For the next update I would love to see a underwater camera since the guy who made the mod is now a dev

+12 3 months ago
  • Profile image
    25.1k Mustang51

It would also be great to have rocket motors which would use separate fuel. Not as extensive as SR2 but a choice to have solid or liquid fuel would be great. This would be fantastic for making JATO like accessories and rockets in general.

+5 4 months ago
  • Profile image
    25.1k Mustang51

It would be great if you could choose which fuel tank to use first. This way drop tanks could actually be useful and dropped once they are empty

+6 4 months ago
  • Profile image

As seen from the below comment

+1 5 months ago