Profile image

Small Feature Wish List for v1.11 Update

Dev AndrewGarrison  1.2 years ago

Uservoice is great for big ideas and we always consider those, but I'm curious are there any small things that you really want for the v1.11 update? If you have an idea, then make a comment below with your suggestion. Only put one suggestion in a comment. If you put more than one suggestion in a comment then I will probably remove it. Also, upvote any comments that you agree with.

I want to make it clear that we make no guarantees! We might not be able to implement any of the features that are suggested in the timeline we are working with. What I am looking for are things that would be fairly easy to add, but would add a lot of value to the game for a lot of players. I realize that it's nearly impossible for a player to know how difficult it is for us to implement a specific feature, so we will have to be the judge of that.

Remember we're looking for small suggestions, so comments like "Add multiplayer" will be silently ignored by us. Something like "Add a half fuselage part" or "add more accurate colliders for fuselages" are suggestions that are in the realm of possibility.

I haven't told the other devs I'm making this post, so be quick because they might talk me into removing this post!

• Profile image

Remember to only put a single suggestion in a comment. Upvote comments you agree with.

Pinned 1.2 years ago
  • Profile image

we definitely need to add a sizable beacon halo as a xml variable.

beacon >> haloscale

2 days ago
  • Profile image

Woah I just realized my ask on here was added to the game that's cool

+2 13 days ago
  • Profile image

And improve the night like reflection of glossy things (On PC). It’s not real.

one month ago
  • Profile image

Add more airports/islands and add more spawn areas without any mods.

+2 one month ago
  • Profile image

Man time goes by so fast, its already been a year since 1.11

+1 one month ago
  • Profile image

An option to choose a file from your computer when uploading planes, so that we don't have to take screenshots of blueprints.

+1 one month ago
  • Profile image
    390 Hiistory

An island full of flak so we can have fun carpet bombing ground troops, A very hostile island same with snow island.

+2 one month ago
  • Profile image

1003rd comment here

+2 2 months ago
  • Profile image

Either multiplayer or more mods in the mobile mod menu ooor more, LOTS more parts

+4 2 months ago
  • Profile image
    5,911 G2

1,000th Comment!

+2 3 months ago
  • Profile image
    5,911 G2

999th...

+2 3 months ago
  • Profile image
    5,911 G2

998th...

+2 3 months ago
  • Profile image

upgraded terrain textures

+1 3 months ago
  • Profile image
    609 Zethine07

Better , adaptable AI that can fly odd , complex or heavy plane designs (flying wings for example)

+6 3 months ago
  • Profile image
    8,993 ChamDel78

Add new parts, like glass block, new enemies, new airports, new islands and cities

+3 3 months ago
  • Profile image
    2,701 Lake

Add a built-in radar and a new weapon.

+7 3 months ago
  • Profile image

a fully functional secondary cockpit with all available variables.

so i can attach the primary one on a 200 foot long winch cable as a cheapskate decoy.

+2 4 months ago
  • Profile image

@MrCarrot i smell simple submarine

+3 4 months ago
  • Profile image
    336 Nentox888

@Honeydew001 here is pretty much everything you are ever going to need to do stuff like that.

+1 4 months ago
  • Profile image

@Nentox888 Really? I looked up how to do it and never found an answer, thanks!

4 months ago
  • Profile image
    336 Nentox888

@Honeydew001 you can do that already. Make the input of the minigun: (SelectedWeapon="Cannon")*FireWeapons

+1 4 months ago
  • Profile image
    37.1k PPLLAANNEE

ability to change hidden parts while editing connections and make it so hidden parts can't be clicked on while editing

+5 4 months ago
  • Profile image

I know this is a weird one, but I think there should be thrust reversers. And the user can customize it, (clamshell, cold-stream, and pivoting-door) these can be customized like the propellers, for instance, type of tr, how much power, so on and so forth.

+6 4 months ago
  • Profile image

I would love to have the ability for minguns to fire when my cannon fires, for sound effect purposes

+1 5 months ago