Profile image

Some people are just disgusting

44.5k Kakhikotchauri1  one month ago

So first before i start to write

My house are very close to main road that connects my town to another town road is around five meters away from my yard and house.

The area where my house is are populated and road which is close to my house are flat so stupid people drive cars fast because there is no speed bumps or cameras that gives them speed tickets.

In 2020 i get female britan shorthair which was so smart and friendly cat also she never go outside of my yard unlike my another cat named sonba.

Today at around 2 pm my neighbor call me and when i get out i see my dead cat britan shorthair lay down on the road unknow stupid driver crash my cat. Sadly no one has seen who kill my cat.

if i was see who kill my cat i would beat him so hard i don't have any human friends but this cat was my friend.

Also stupid and Uneducated people in my town hate cats and any animals so they Intentionally kill them with cars.

My cat lay down at very edge of road so very likely disgusting driver Intentionally kill my cat.

I say that because i see in past some disgusting driver crash chicken in very edge of road. Also another one crash dog Intentionally.

So i am totally broken and furious now.

It is very disgusting felling.

Yeah i know my English is bad

• Profile image

Thank you all who commented or upvoted. Thank you so much for feeling my pain.

Pinned one month ago
  • Profile image

@Brustroops thanks

4 hours ago
  • Profile image

Sorry to hear about your cat, some people are sick in the head, hope you're doing good, I'd love to see more mods and stuff, again sorry about your cat

5 hours ago
  • Profile image

@Kakhikotchauri1 yea

+1 19 hours ago
  • Profile image

@Simpleplaneplayer that is good when you know your neighbor doesn't kill your cats but sadly in my town there is a possibility that someone kill my cats or some idiot hit them with car.

Also some people here think that if cat run over them they los luck so they hate cats and kill them. So Some people are still very stupid even in 21st century

yesterday
  • Profile image

@Kakhikotchauri1 yea.
    lucky people on my town not disgusting like in your town, almost all of them love cat

yesterday
  • Profile image

@Simpleplaneplayer i am sorry for your cat. accidents can happened anytime but this is disgusting when someone kill our animal friends Intentionally

yesterday
  • Profile image

Hes age are still 4 Month

yesterday
  • Profile image

@Kakhikotchauri1 no problem,my Kitty die in accident,she get Crush by my dad car when my dad get home,atleast hes body not destroy so that i can Bury him

yesterday
  • Profile image

@Simpleplaneplayer thanks

2 days ago
  • Profile image

F for respect
    Im a catlover

2 days ago
  • Profile image

@scratch thanks

17 days ago
  • Profile image
    10.9k scratch

RIP cat.
    I had a street kitten get run over by a really fast car in a small street in broad daylight too

I feel sorry for your loss

17 days ago
  • Profile image
    434 WiniMii

Map plugin request: wright Helicarrier plugin

27 days ago
  • Profile image
    1,882 NEKOFAN

RIP i wanna send my cats to attack the hooman

+2 one month ago
  • Profile image

@CatAircraftmanufacturer2 i feel sorry for your cat. i hate rat poison my first cat died because of rat poison too when i was 11 years old. personally i never using rat poisons because they are very dangerous for humans and animals. i suggest others to not use rat poison instead they can use Blood thinner poison because it isnt powerful enaugh to kill big animal and there is an antidote for blood thiner.

+1 one month ago
  • Profile image

Yeah i know how it feels the pain.
    My cat named Longtail died because rat poison, my neighbor do that

+1 one month ago
  • Profile image

@Aviationfilms109 someone did it who is a full of sh&*

one month ago
  • Profile image

Ayo i may be late but still who dafug did and would do this

+1 one month ago
  • Profile image

@BigBigTheMac thanks

+1 one month ago
  • Profile image

I feel so sorry for you man

+1 one month ago
  • Profile image

:(
    pain

+1 one month ago
  • Profile image

@Technodium her name was babushka. Because she looked like old lady. She was beautiful cat

+1 one month ago
  • Profile image

@Kakhikotchauri1 What was her name? I understand if you don't want to share though.

one month ago
  • Profile image

@Sm10684 thanks man.

one month ago