Profile image

[PINNED] List Of Discord Servers

Mod EternalDarkness  20 days ago

If you want your server to be a part of this list, follow this link.

Please don't make a server just to be included in this list. Owning a server is a responsibility, not a privilege.

SimplePlanes Builder's Chat
SimplePlanes Builder's Chat is the biggest SimplePlanes Discord server. It has specialized channels for everything, a capable mod team, and a lot of people to talk to.

SimplePlanes Help Desk SimplePlanes Help Desk
This server is made to help people in SP that need help with builds. If you need help with something, we are here.

SPCS
SPCS is the 3rd largest SP server with over 230 members, we are collaborative on builds or FT and overall have a good time. Many people in the server play other games together so we are not only SP focused.

Port SP
Port SP is a ship-oriented Discord server. While our members often post land and air builds, our focus is on watercraft.

The SimplePlanes Skipper's Chat
The SimplePlanes Skipper's Chat is a server owned by Senor Ren, Co-Senor Wii, and Co-Senor xXeno. The server is considered one of the biggest SP-Discord servers, with an experienced moderating team, an impeccable layout, and constant VC parties. Feel free to join us, because we have the experience required to give you a good time.

SPFC
SPFC is a tightly knit community where you can get building advice, help on projects and share information resources for replicas! We have an amazing layout of channel to suit all your needs.
Come fly with us!

Funky Trees Lab
This server was created for the explicit purpose of facilitating better Funky Trees development and managing the Funky Trees Guide Github project. Freely learn, develop, and share.

Aviator's Chat
Aviator's Chat is a SimplePlanes focused discord server with over 60 members. It is owned by Brendorkus and xXeno and has a small, but experienced moderator team that gets the job done. It has lots of channels for regular chatting, chaos, memes, builds, etc. Its a nice server, so please join us!

Simple Planes Chill Chat
The SPCC is an SP-focused chill discord server, with 40+ members ready to talk !
We're a chill community that talks about SP and almost anything else. Here, you can talk about anything, have epic laughs, listen to music, do collab with other members and get help for your builds !
Feel free to come over !

Communauté Francophone de SimplePlanes
The nicest SP server ever ! Réservé aux francophones, donc pour rejoindre, vous devez au moins apprendre le français à l'école. Nous sommes environ 70 membres pour le moment, dont certains des meilleurs joueurs de tout SimplePlanes !

SimplePlanes Gunsmiths Server
Can't make weapons or don't want to waste time? Gunsmiths will get your job done in no time. We're a small group of weapon builders. Take orders from us or simply choose among our wide range of pre-made realistic weapons. SPGS is also a great place to learn how to create weaponry. We make all sorts of artillery from guns to bombs to rocket pods.

TriStar’s Aviation Hangou
TriStar’s Aviation Hangout is a SP and SR2-related server where you can just hang out with friends and share builds! Come join us today.

• Profile image

There needs to be a SPMP Server (SimplePlanes Multiplayer)

22 minutes ago
  • Profile image
    37.5k KnightOfRen

@EternalDarkness
    "keep changing the picture"
    That would imply its happened more than once, and our logo has stayed the same since the list was created

9 hours ago
  • Profile image

@KnightOfRen I already updated that server once today. You keep changing the picture, and I don't think anyone really cares who's running the server.

11 hours ago
  • Profile image
    37.5k KnightOfRen

Noname is a co senor now, can ya update that?

11 hours ago
  • Profile image
    12.2k ChrisPy

@EternalDarkness
    ppl are flooding discord ads again...

+1 2 days ago
  • Profile image
    7,623 Karzigg

@BMilan huh can you check

7 days ago
  • Profile image
    27.5k BMilan

@Tabris SPCS works just fine, you might have been kicked or banned, because when I click on your discord profile it doesn't list SPCS in the mutual servers list (and I'm in SPCS and it works perfectly for me)

7 days ago
  • Profile image
    7,623 Karzigg

@EternalDarkness SPCS is down i do believe because im in the server but im not allowed to access it period

7 days ago
  • Profile image
    2,013 210100

hmm can you send my server pls link is
    https://discord.gg/2bVKCKRSaj

9 days ago
  • Profile image

@Fox00One if you send a form as instructed.

9 days ago
  • Profile image
    18.1k Fox00One

Can you put my server on the list (please)

9 days ago
  • Profile image

@JakeS you have been unbanned.

10 days ago
  • Profile image
    5,540 JakeS

@EternalDarkness aye thanks bro

10 days ago
  • Profile image
    5,540 JakeS

@EternalDarkness Jake S.#1168

10 days ago
  • Profile image

@JakeS what's your Discord username? I'll unban you.

11 days ago
  • Profile image
    5,540 JakeS

@EternalDarkness I did verify though. Saber came in the chat, posted something in a different language, and banned me and someone else.
    This was at the height of the blue0 incident.
    Didn't seem like an accident, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

11 days ago
  • Profile image

@JakeS you probably didn't verify yourself. Usual practice is to kick those who don't verify. Someone must have messed up.

12 days ago
  • Profile image
    5,540 JakeS

@EternalDarkness Ay yo uh can I get help with spbc

12 days ago
  • Profile image
    5,540 JakeS

Still tryna figure out why I'm banned from SPBC lol
    I was vibin in the verification channel and they just banned me

12 days ago
  • Profile image
    37.5k KnightOfRen

@Plane66373637
    the old one expired. I'll DM ED

12 days ago
  • Profile image

discord.gg/rMRe474KpK is the official invite, I don’t know why they used a different invite @ZWLenning

12 days ago
  • Profile image
    2,533 MRpingouin

Yaaaaaaaaaaayyy. My server is up there

12 days ago
  • Profile image
    6,186 ZWLenning

Oh and btw also, skippers link has expired

12 days ago
  • Profile image
    6,186 ZWLenning

ok am gonna be brave here