Profile image

Guess who is gonna work with Lockheed Martin!

14.8k OwO  1.8 years ago

Me... yeah that is right! I sent an email telling them i have a proposal and they responded
I am introducing them a simple VTOL engine i have designed that is fairly efficient
yee haw

• Profile image
    26.4k TriStar

Remember when among sus

1.3 years ago
  • Profile image
    14.8k OwO

@KnightOfRen ok master

1.6 years ago
  • Profile image
    41.5k Ren

@OwO
    Ok, now build the F-71 Hawk II

1.6 years ago
  • Profile image
    14.8k OwO

@KnightOfRen lockheed

1.6 years ago
  • Profile image
    41.5k Ren

@OwO
    Yep. Which company do you want?

1.6 years ago
  • Profile image
    14.8k OwO

@KnightOfRen ah nice you should hire me

1.6 years ago
  • Profile image
    41.5k Ren

@Vincent_
    I own Boeing, Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, General Dynamics, and Airbus

+3 1.6 years ago
  • Profile image
    41.5k Ren

@AndrewHarrison
    s

1.7 years ago
  • Profile image
    14.8k OwO

@Numbers huh ok

1.7 years ago
  • Profile image
    14.8k OwO

@WiiMini eh
    it will always be there
    there is no point
    also i am being lazy

1.7 years ago
  • Profile image

@DerpTheSoyacfartala I agree. Can we just delete the post or the comments and pretend this never happened, for both our sakes?

1.7 years ago
  • Profile image
    14.8k OwO

@WiiMini i do
    but i prefer not to talk about it

1.7 years ago
  • Profile image

@DerpTheSoyacfartala eh I did spill the truth. If you had more to combat me with, I would have mentioned more

1.7 years ago
  • Profile image
    14.8k OwO

@WiiMini like i said
    nothing to prove
    we are hundreds if not thousands of mile away
    how can i prove something to someone like that?
    and the truth always comes out

1.7 years ago
  • Profile image

@DerpTheSoyacfartala I'm 80% sure that first thing isn't true. I just started talking because you mentioned that you thought you were more intelligent than me. I can't prove the flight school thing cause I lost the man's business card, but still have the website. You can't prove that top thing either. I don't even know if you were even telling the truth above

1.7 years ago
  • Profile image
    14.8k OwO

@WiiMini my reading level in the first grade is higher than yours currently
    ngl
    we have our own traits
    and we can't compare to each other
    and why does it matter?
    i can't necessarily prove anything
    you and i are sitting behind a screen typing things

1.7 years ago
  • Profile image

@DerpTheSoyacfartala I also prefer not to talk. I wish to not break anyone's spirit

1.7 years ago
  • Profile image

@DerpTheSoyacfartala Actually, I base my own intelligence off of similar things. I have always been educated, and interested in astronomy and science. I've been one of the smartest in the district, regularly, constantly being given a different treatment from teachers, where they decide to make me do group projects by myself, and have routinely, given me the hardest work. I've had testing done on me, for only the most astute and intelligent, among me and my peers. It doesn't matter how you speak, our how you write, yes, but I still carry those skills. I've constantly been one of the smartest, and had a high work rate. I could easily dominate you, in science, and astronomy. I've had skills in mathematics. I've had amazing skills in aviation, and am able to recite facts learned years and years ago. I've had specific flight schools meant for youths my age, ask me to attend, for free. I do not say these things, because I do not want to make fun of anyone. I'm known as cocky in real life, but I just want to have fun. I just come here to have a good time, with friends. I am not here to dominate you in intelligence, but I can and will. You do not have a superior vocabulary and IQ. I have the reading level of a college sophomore, as a freshman in high school. I've constantly been placed in advanced classes. I've been able to become the most intelligent among my peers. I keep that for my schooling, that drive, that passion, and anger. I did not have help, simply supervision. I am going to tell you, that I have created working aircraft on my own. I possess an understanding of aviation you will not rival me in. I'm sorry I have to be cocky, but I must put you down. I'm sorry, but I must, as a lesson that you don't know what people are really like. I'm sorry.

1.7 years ago
  • Profile image
    14.8k OwO

@WiiMini i prefer not to talk about it any further
    i don't want to ruin a friendship

1.7 years ago
  • Profile image
    14.8k OwO

@WiiMini you see
    the thing is
    you are basing your intelligence off of your behavior and a project that you started and probably had help,
    being educated doesn't mean you are smart either
    but even then i am very well educated on different topics, especially science
    and i still am one of the smartest kids in the entire district
    people like to not think of it that way because i have had not so good behavior
    but the truth is the truth
    my physiological evaluation proves that i have
    i have a superior vocabulary and IQ
    and a shit memory

1.7 years ago
  • Profile image

@DerpTheSoyacfartala I mean, I was working on a similar scale project, and without covid and me graduating from middle school, i'd have finished it

1.7 years ago
  • Profile image

@DerpTheSoyacfartala you see, that's not the case. In real life, I act more intelligent than here. Here, its my place to be dumb and have fun. In real life, i've been considered the smartest person out of the entire school. I just don't show that here. Because it's considered tacky and verbose.

1.7 years ago
  • Profile image
    14.8k OwO

@WiiMini i don't want to sound mean or anything
    but i wanna say that i am considerately more intelligent than you and others

1.7 years ago
  • Profile image

@DerpTheSoyacfartala and i'm about the same age as you

1.7 years ago
  • Profile image

@DerpTheSoyacfartala well what are you waiting for? you just need the support of your school. Me and my tech teacher worked on building a medical drone, and had we finished, the school would have used their news power to get that on the nightly news

1.7 years ago