but you can’t do online or nexus missions
    Or get it on a different device if you have one

one year ago
  • Profile image

@ArcturusAerospace console for me.
    I just got the nautilus mini-sub and Minotaur exomech
    After grinding 113 salvaged data and like 3000 nanites
    But I need walker brain for conflict scanner
    So I have 2 choices: buff my Minotaur exomech and attempt to trim them until a walker comes out, kill it, run the f away in my ship, and hope I don’t die. Or, I could get tainted metal from grinding freighter wrecks and attempt to buy it from the scrap dealer and save scrub till it’s there

one year ago
  • Profile image

@CyanWasNotTheImpostor
    Nice. I can't even run NMS on this laptop anymore, cause of all the updates. Low setting and 15-20 FPS, and bad internet doesn't help either lol`

one year ago
  • Profile image

@ArcturusAerospace and I started on an aggressive sentinel starting planet. F this
    But I made a new save and salvaged a 11mil ship from a distress beacon and exchanged that for an op attack ship :)
    and claimed my free freighter from defending it
    Apparently if you decline the first one and request payment the next one you save is free and according to the inter webs always capital :)

one year ago
  • Profile image

@CyanWasNotTheImpostor
    Cool!

one year ago
  • Profile image

@ArcturusAerospace I got it

one year ago
  • Profile image

@WereOutOfNames
    It is OK

1.3 years ago
  • Profile image

Is no man’s sky worth the money? I might get it for PS4

1.3 years ago
  • Profile image

@WereOutOfNamesArentWe
    I might try

1.4 years ago
  • Profile image

I don’t have No Man’s Sky, but if you like that, you might like a game called Astroneer. It’s set in the 25th century. You’re a space explorer (an “Astroneer”) and the game does have a final objective and credits scene, but the end goal isn’t clear when you start off. (Search around and be curious and you’ll find it. Hint: what are the weird triangle-box things on the map and why do they have a power socket?)

Just look it up on google.

The whole game’s made of low-poly graphics (which was done really well, great job system era softworks!) but, it’s kind of a steep learning curve, and the controls take getting used to, but it is a great game. It has a 97% like-not like ratio on google

+1 1.4 years ago