Profile image

[PROJECT][TEASER] Jundroo Forum Spaceport project and Proxima class!

25.3k SyntheticL  1.3 years ago

Just saw a nice picture named Another night at the warp core café.

So I think it's time for a unifiction. I want to make a spaceport that docks with some community starships. Well of course for lower partcounts unforturnately I have to delete some parts on these crafts, and disable the ship's control system like engines.

I brosed the spacecraft tag and find some beautiful starships, so I ask permission to add 'em (of course will be simplefied, partcount warnin' lol) to the spaceport. And also... I will add all 4 my own starships currently I've got. If you can accept my request I will be proud. Tag me if you want to put your ship on the list. Also I want the ship by @randomusername but... she deleted her ship.

Here's the version 1.0 Community Ship List:
Drop shuttle by Seeras
Colonial Viper by Pianoman
B-10 by Being
Hyperliner 5 by Hyperloop
Millennium Falcon by qazwsx741wer
Miranda Type XII by me
Constitution Type XIV by me
Proxima Type Unknown by me
Soyuz Type XVII by me

Update 0616
Added
Jojoturbo T4R20 by prankstergangster360

Update 0617
Added
D-8 by Cammandaslam
UNSC Charon by Ricky915

Here's the teasie!

Also, if the creater didn't tell me if I can use their ship when the main hull of the station completed, then I won't use the ship

• Profile image
    25.3k SyntheticL

Confirmed Will be docked

Drop shuttle by Seeras
    Miranda, Constitution, Proxima, Soyuz by me
    Jojoturbo T4R20 by prankstergangster360
    D-8 by Cammandaslam
    UNSC Charon by Ricky915
    Constitution by asteroidbook345

Pinned 1.3 years ago
  • Profile image

@SyntheticL I think it's time to revive the Battlecraft series, due to my advances in building designs I think I can make this thing bigger and more powerful

11 months ago
  • Profile image

@UFNNICF5TF perhaps, but the advantage would be that people could actually use it, if for example we got the sr2 pilots. Give us the SR2 pilots Jundroo

+1 1.3 years ago
  • Profile image
    25.3k SyntheticL

@Thenewdownloader I will think about... but it will cost more time.

1.3 years ago
  • Profile image

@UFNNICF5TF maybe you should make it a plugin mod. One at Maywar, one at Wright, Krakabloa, snowstone, all that jazz

1.3 years ago
  • Profile image
    7,083 Ricky915

Impressive stuff you’ve got going on here! Less part version coming right up, you’ll still have the Mac gun, so don’t worry if there’s a fire fight👌

+1 1.3 years ago
  • Profile image

@UFNNICF5TF Thank you madam! (sorry for not putting your name in the first reply)

1.3 years ago
  • Profile image

Wow! It's amazing seeing my design here! Really motivates me to continue my Battlecraft series of large craft! Thank you!

1.3 years ago
  • Profile image
    25.3k SyntheticL

@Cammandaslam

1.3 years ago
  • Profile image

@UFNNICF5TF aw yes this is cool, i appreciate it that my Creation is used here.

1.3 years ago
  • Profile image
    25.3k SyntheticL

@prankstergangster360

1.3 years ago
  • Profile image
    25.3k SyntheticL

@asteroidbook345 mm, ok lemme check

1.3 years ago
  • Profile image
    25.3k SyntheticL

@asteroidbook345 just need a bunch of fuselage to show that there is a ship parking over there, doesn't need and can't hold full-opreational ships lol cause there's only 7 empty AGs ingame by now and.... there are sightly more than 7 ships isnt it

1.3 years ago
  • Profile image
    25.3k SyntheticL

@asteroidbook345 Well, I want to invite you in this project... If you want then please build a ship that flies in the space with 100-200 parts

1.3 years ago
  • Profile image
    25.3k SyntheticL

@Seeras part counts lol also thanks

1.3 years ago
  • Profile image
    Mod Seeras

Personally i like this Mass Effect Design more but you are welcome to use the shuttle.

+1 1.3 years ago
  • Profile image
    25.3k SyntheticL

@Hyperloop
    @qazwsx741wer

1.3 years ago
  • Profile image
    25.3k SyntheticL

@Seeras
    @Pianoman
    @Being

1.3 years ago