Profile image

nothing is confirmed

103k RailfanEthan  1.3 years ago

contact hasn't been made since last night

• Profile image
    30 3To1

How about a part creator. Animations and and how the part works can be based on some type of vizzy. Examples auto lock turrets, parts that lock together when close like the back of trailer truck, doors,Bomb bay, custom plane chases and More wing styles. No am not making demand am just throwing ideas out for some one else to improve and change.

+1 10 months ago
  • Profile image

Damage Models.
    Terrain Impovements.
    Array modifier, Bool Modifier, Wireframe, Etc.

10 months ago
  • Profile image
    9,052 jfriss

what discord server is this?

one year ago
  • Profile image

“All you have to do..”

1.3 years ago
  • Profile image
    5,141 TheRealTDawg

@GeneralOliverVonBismarck Definitely. Imagine the opportunities!

1.3 years ago
  • Profile image

Well in both cases I just hope they incorporate simple rockets style of switching between builds @TheRealTDawg

+1 1.3 years ago
  • Profile image
    5,141 TheRealTDawg

Yeah, the devs definitely have to consider whether to make a sequel, or overhaul/update what we have now.

Which would be more profitable? Which would be better for gameplay? Which would have more longevity and room for updates?

+2 1.3 years ago
  • Profile image
    2,738 Indecision

how about multiplayer
    instead

+3 1.3 years ago
  • Profile image
    14.8k Baby

Instead of entirely new game just add and improve the existing one.. there is still plenty of room for improvements.

+4 1.3 years ago
  • Profile image
    99.7k Wallaby

SP2 needs a replay desperately please thanks

+3 1.3 years ago
  • Profile image
    1,304 xiaofootball

I think there's enough features wish-listed in user voice for a Simple Planes 2 and Simple Planes 2: Episode 1 and beyond. Though I would totally pay for a game that combines the best of SP and the best of SR2

+1 1.3 years ago
  • Profile image
    6,301 DickBrazen

I'll have to somehow go find some money for SP 2. Even though sequels are rarely better, I have a feeling that in this case it would be a true improvement. Hope they use some of my ideas and others I've seen around, wish I got paid to do what they're doing.

+1 1.3 years ago
  • Profile image
    38.1k Sm10684

To make a quick buck, I think that SimplePlanes 2 could be a great moneymaker but, I’d like to see some advertising for it too.

+2 1.3 years ago
  • Profile image

me who can't afford to buy the game again

no don't make new game make updoot

+3 1.3 years ago
  • Profile image

No1 would be the extra axis on parts so you can twist them into aerofoil shapes etc.

+1 1.3 years ago
  • Profile image
    11.1k DOX

id prefare a major overhaul than a sequal

+7 1.3 years ago
  • Profile image

number 1 for me would be a way to import builds across from sp 1

+2 1.3 years ago
  • Profile image
    7,477 BlunderBirb

new wheel designs and types of vehicle engines.

+1 1.3 years ago
  • Profile image
    107k belugasub

lmao

1.3 years ago
  • Profile image
    17.0k Chaka

"Do not overcomplicate it!" As @jamesPLANESii said and @MethaManAircraft reitterated like was done in SR2

• Keep the Designer GUI as close to the original as possible.
    • Multiplayer@MethaManAircraft
    +2 1.3 years ago
  • Profile image

Though it would make more sense to update SP massively to 2.0 rather than create a stand alone SP2...

+6 1.3 years ago
  • Profile image
    • Proper simulation of radar/any avionic system
    • Realistic and procedural weaponry (linking in with the avionics)
    • Better implementation of aerodynamics (+ more aerofoil types)
    • concave parts
    • Multiplayer
    • Campaign?

But! Do not overcomplicate it! As @jamesPLANESii said, the main advantage that SP has over SR2 is it's easy to use. So I would say keep the same GUI, just improve the rest of the game mechanics.

Though personally, idk why Jundroo didn't merge SP and SR2 when making SR2. It seemed more logical to me...

+6 1.3 years ago
  • Profile image
    30 3To1

Local an online multiplayer. Hear me out Andrew, imagine a user want to set up a tournament they can set it up and people can submit there crafts and after the user starts the event or have a time go of to start the tournament people can watch. Also local multiplayer if 4 people want to fly togeter.(local same wifi like how minecraft local multiplayer works. For online multiplayer there can be a weekly event were users can build a craft and set up a speed record challenge that other users can enter and at the end of the week who ever had the best time for that week wins.🤗

+1 1.3 years ago
  • Profile image
    44.9k Wogchamp

(Copy/paste from Discord)

I'm sure everyone would LOVE... Perhaps bigger than the SR2 excitement.

• I think something that could be upgraded is map quality. The current maps have no life, even just ambient noise(birds, ocean, wind) would be epic...

• More weather/day cycle features; temperature - affects air temp which Alters how planes react, especially gliders in thermals.. RAIN, snow... Sandstorm..

• More focus on the mechanical side of engines, similar to how you guys have done the rockets in SR2.

• More gizmos, hydraulics, pully systems, rope, chains.

• Different material properties, metal/plastic/fabric/wood/rubber/liquid(?)

• Soft body Possibly a damage texture like a scratch or dent/both.

• Water based parts, submersible pumps and engines

• Different fuels, diesel, petrol, kerosene

• GLASS

+9 1.3 years ago
  • Profile image
    7,977 UraniumOxide

@jamesPLANESii The charm of taking time to make liberties with little small parts makes it feel a little bit more sentimental to you. Yet, it is a pain for mobile when some cool planes are over 100 parts

1.3 years ago