Profile image

NEW RULES

Mod EternalDarkness  one month ago

After thorough consideration, moderator team has decided to enforce the following rule:
"While we allow photoshoped thumbnails, post with misleading thumbnails will be removed."

This means that thumbnail must depict the build as it is, without details being added in photoshop or other image editing program. It is also not allowed to use a picture not related to the build for thumbnail.
Furthermore, we have decided to enforce the following rule:
"Please do not post upvote links."

Build to which upvote link is posted might be removed and a strike issued for abusing the voting system.

Sincerely, Moderator team.

Edit:
- The new rule doesn't restrict edited backgrounds/frames on thumbnails, in-flight pictures of builds, writing on thumbnail, and similar. As long as the image of the build matches the actual build, it is fine.
- The rules do not apply to builds posted before the rules were created.

• Profile image

@DerekSP no no, challenges are fine. We're making an exception for them.

23 days ago
  • Profile image
    37.7k DerekSP

@EternalDarkness what about challenges? I made this after you made this post. Granted, I wasn't aware of it at the time given that I only recently returned to the game. Should I not do that again?

23 days ago
  • Profile image

@TAplanes i translated it to japanese and it was kinda similar to English words

one month ago
  • Profile image

@EternalDarkness good thing AtlasSP has this build

one month ago
  • Profile image
    18.2k X4JB

@EternalDarkness I had a specific example. It was a carrier with in the thumbnail an anime girl with very accentuated curves. I wouldn't call it particularly SFW. The thumbnail was just a side by side of the CV and the drawing. I have got no clue wtf the drawing had to do with anything. Sadly I can't find the link but you might know what I am talking about.

PS it might have been removed already now that I think about it.

one month ago
  • Profile image

@X4JB depends. If they are NSFW, post will be removed, if the build isn't an anime girl but anime girl is shown instead of the build, it will be removed. Build must be clearly shown as it is, and background can be anything you want.

+1 one month ago
  • Profile image
    18.2k X4JB

How about anime girls in the thumbnail?

one month ago
  • Profile image
    31.5k TAplanes

@EternalDarkness Ok i understand.
    I was just wondering this because you see a lot of people using those words.

one month ago
  • Profile image

You guys couldn't have waited a few days now could you? xD

one month ago
  • Profile image

@TAplanes "We are not going to moderate every curse word, but please try to keep it clean."

one month ago
  • Profile image
    31.5k TAplanes

btw why are words like cyka and blyat allowed?

+1 one month ago
  • Profile image

@TheCreatorandDestroyer99 The problem is that one could copy that link, paste it into one of their crafts, and disguise it as something else so when someone clicks said link, the uploader essentially gets free points.

one month ago
  • Profile image

100th Comment!

+1 one month ago
  • Profile image

ok cool

one month ago
  • Profile image

I don’t see what’s wrong with that then. @SupremeDorian

one month ago
  • Profile image

@TheCreatorandDestroyer99 The link that the upvote button goes to.

+1 one month ago
  • Profile image

What’s an upvote link?

one month ago
  • Profile image
    2,352 ErickvCamilo

@randomusername ok

one month ago
  • Profile image

@ChiyomiAnzai I think that the post answers thst already. Build must be depicted as it is, background doesn't matter.

+1 one month ago
  • Profile image
    17.7k ChiyomiAnzai

What about mod maps being used?
    Like over a tropical ocean for a sail boat or whatnot?
    @EternalDarkness

one month ago
  • Profile image
    202 Otter0308

Plz stop commenting on my post called plz help I have removed it and can no longer read your comments if you would like to contact me I have created a form

one month ago
  • Profile image
    19.7k Gameboi14

@Constellation

one month ago
  • Profile image

It's fine, @ErickvCamilo.
    "The new rule doesn't restrict edited backgrounds/frames on thumbnails, in-flight pictures of builds, writing on thumbnail, and similar."

+4 one month ago
  • Profile image
    2,352 ErickvCamilo

@randomusername eu só falei porque seus posts tem escrita na foto. Eu não estou acusando

one month ago
  • Profile image

I never broke and I am continuing to not break these rules, @ErickvCamilo. I have done nothing wrong.

+1 one month ago