Update v1.12.123 has been released for all platforms. It may take some time to be delivered to your device, depending on storefront.
We've got a handful of the new features to highlight for 'ya, so let's get started...
NEW TIRE STYLES
It's got several great-looking new tires to help you more closelier match the many varieties of crafts you'll see around here.
WE INVENTED ZOOM! ...OR AT LEAST WE FINALLY IMPLEMENTED IT
Now you can get up real close, and check out all that custom handy-work when you're in those highly detailed cockpits.
VR: A HANDY MAP OF THE ISLANDS, NOW IN THE PALM OF YOUR HANDS
It may not be to scale, but it'll help 'ya keep your bearings when you've got some dead-reckoning to do.
We hope you enjoy this update! The above highlights were captured using the very impressive Fc-912C by Leehopard.
We want to thank all the beta testers for helping us track down and fix a lot of bugs, which are not listed below.
Here are the full release notes for SimplePlanes & SimplePlanes VR v1.12.123/124:
- Added various new tire/rim combos to snazz up your craft's contact patches.
- (VR) Kneeboard has been updated with a map on the back to view the relative island locations (not to scale).
- Added zoom to first person cameras!
- Added curve direction to labels (Horizontal or Vertical).
- (VR) Added a 'Grip Toggle' setting that can change the grip button behavior to act like a toggle button rather than a press-and-hold button.
- Added the ability to interact with levers, flight sticks, throttles, yokes, and the cylinder grips via mouse or touch input. This is currently an advanced building feature and is configured via XML.
- Updated the VR level menu to support enabling/disabling mods and loading custom levels/maps.
- Upgraded to Unity 2020.3.26f1
- Expanded SpecChars font assets to add various infrequently used characters to prevent warnings
- Added button to hide instrument panel
- Added tooltips for levers
- Added tooltips for flight sticks, throttles, yoke, and the cylinder grip
- Added hideRims XML attribute to <ResizableWheel.State> that will hide the wheel's rims when set to true. Default is false.
- Instrument panel visibility is persistent for the game session.
- Slightly improved the readability of gauge textures in some cases.
- Changed fog to linear in LevelMenuVR so it would work on Oculus Quest.
- Updated ww2 opponent craft model for better visuals and flight.
- (VR) Prevent starred aircraft XML from being unloaded from the web cache so they can be loaded even if the device is not connected to the Internet.
- Disabled TMP Dynamic Font Warnings.
- (VR) Allow web cache to grow in size to accommodate starred aircraft.
- Tweaked DOTween settings to prevent it from generating a warning on startup.
- Fixed a null-ref related to the part damage visualizer
- Fixed a bug where the sliders in part properties would sometimes jump to their maximum values.
- Fixed a bug with the Brown Pearl's sails drawing on top of the water.
- Label input dialog should now support all characters that the label itself does.
- Fixed a bug with glass parts rendering on top of the UI in the main menu.
- Fixed color banding on Parachute base
- Fixed a couple bugs related to part materials that were introduced in v1.11.
- Fixed a bug where some dialogs could be attached to the loading screen canvas instead of their intended canvas.
- (VR) Fixed a bug where a starred craft's XML might not be pinned if the XML revision has changed since it was starred
For now, please continue to use this post to give feedback/report bugs.
For bug reporting/feedback, please use this thread.
Dang it's been a while
@EwanK yes the map is for vr only
@Bishobe You sure?
@TheRealPilotUCPI you can't
how i can get that map without VR
I think the dev never add maywar on android
can we get a garmin 430 in game?
LWTS GO I GOT A MAP
i just wish i had a VR headset now to test my aircraft.....
I'd also like to add speakers (preferably to customize the sound), detectors (to check how parts are working), fire extinguishers, and more "activates" (preferably to modify the layout of the panel). In airplane save mode (folder storage, this change has to be slow) I don't care about the size of the game.
They're my dream.
In China, the weight and the oil volume is generally expressed using metric units, but the flight is using imperial units (miles per hour, etc.) and this one unit option is expected to be reflected in the 1.13 update.I also want to be able to add Chinese settings to my use.What a beautiful game,thank you.
I would be grateful if I had the privilege of participating in the Chinese translation of a simpleplanes.
I'm using Bing translator.Therefore, there may be inaccuracies in the formulation.
add key shortcut for Parts Menu (PC) and for Mirror Linked Parts list, add piston undersigned No break to impact (it broke even though disabledCollisionResponse be disabled) :\ pls
need Creators Map for oficial menu (if possible)
thx for read
Why Android no that map?
Fortnite battle pass
Are the extra islands ever coming to mobile @PhilipTarpley
hello developers, unfortunately I do not know where to see the answers to the questions, but I will ask it here, is it planned to improve the sounds of all engines and make these sounds realistic?
Was the USS Tiny Two always there?
Please add some more islands or land for the iOS users, or a map creater just like SR2. The map we have now is toooooooooooooooo boring.
Yer would be great to have the same water physics as SR2 has and head lights that can illuminate the Area you’re in are you driving or flying through the canyons at night 😀
I cant wait to see new UPDATES!!!!!!!!
Will something like upload with screenshots ever implemented? Noticed that not having that sorta thing kinda kills things made on Android if you don't know how to add screenshots.
Ooh, new tires?