We just started a beta for SimplePlanes to fix a few bugs from the last update. It's just a tiny beta, so don't get too excited! It's currently available on the Steam beta branches and should be available soon on Google Play and on iOS in a day or two.
Here are the changes, so if you want to test, help us make sure these things are working:
- Added base and tip thickness sliders to the wings.
- Fixed bug where it was still possible for a cockpit to tunnel through the terrain collider.
- Fixed bug where some crafts would explode when dropping bombs due to ghost collisions.
- Fixed a bug preventing the game from working on iOS 10.3
- Fix a UI bug in the mod tools.