- Added Glass Fuselage part. This supports transparency, as well as hiding its front and back faces when connected to other glass parts. The glass will also shatter instead of exploding like other parts do. For some info on how to tweak it's material to make it look nice, check the part's description text by clicking/tapping on it in the parts list.
- Added "Smooth Front" and "Smooth Back" options to fuselages. This alters the surface normals to make the shading of the joint appear seamless, without changing the actual shape of the parts. For this to work, there has to be another fuselage connected to the front or back connector and lined up.
- Added an
explosionScaleXML attribute to bombs and missiles (inlcudes torpedos). Default values are:
- Boom 25: 0.8
- Boom 50: 1.6
- Torpedo: 0.8
- Inferno : 1
- Cleaver : 1.8
- Guardian: 1
- Interceptor: 1
- Added 4 input expressions (Funky Trees) variables:
TargetSelected, true if there is a target selected, otherwise false.
TargetHeading, the heading to the selected target in degrees.
TargetElevation, the vertical angle to the selected target in degrees.
TargetDistance, the distance to the selected target in metres.
- Added a setting on iOS to change the framerate limit. (vSync already overrides the framerate limit on all other platforms)
- Upgraded to Unity 2019.4.8 (LTS).
- Turned down physics update in the designer (there's not even any physics in the designer, so hey) for a small-ish FPS boost.
- By popular demand, allowed blueprint images to be shown while taking craft screenshots for an upload.
- Added Toggle Fast Forward input.
- Added support for the iOS Files App.
- Added a fuseInput parameter to cannons to set shell fuse on FT.
- Fixed an issue with connections that could lead to craft not loading in the designer - if you have any saved craft that would fail to load, try loading them again now.
- Fixed bug with using the rate of the speed of the aircraft in input expressions.
- Air-to-Air cannon prediction now disables when predictor quality set to off.
- Fixed string comparison in input expressions on mobile platforms.
- Orthographic keybind (default "C") disables when control is held, so it is not activated when trying to Ctrl+C.
- Casting from number to boolean in input expressions is now consistent across platforms (now it evaluates to n>0).
- Fixed some FT values on scaled cockpits - this could affect existing craft, if they have active stability programs and squashed cockpits.
- Using speed variables in input expressions on AI craft now return correct values.
- Fixed a bug in overload with default part scales.
- Fixed a bug where the magnet would stop working when the aircraft fired a weapon.
- Fixed a bug where the magnet may not work when set to AG 8 and within close proximity to an object on start.
- Fixed FT = operator not working on mobile (SelectedWeapon, boolean comparison).
- Fixed "MultiRole" attribute not working on missiles.
Note: The Mac App Store version is not yet available. We ran into some technical issues but hope to have it available next week.