based in Glen Carbon, IL
|Release Date||17 December, 2015 for Steam (PC / Mac)
(Released in 2014 for iOS / Android)
|Platforms||iOS / Android / PC / Mac|
|Price||$12.99 on Steam ($9.74 after 25% launch discount)
$4.99 on iOS / Android
Build airplanes by snapping parts together, designing wing sections, and attaching engines. At any time, you can strap yourself into the cockpit and see how it flies with realistic physics. If you're not in the mood for building, over 100,000 airplanes are available to download for free.
- Easy to use 3D airplane designer
- More than 100,000 airplanes are available to download for free
- Upload your own airplanes and rise through the ranks from a bronze builder to a gold level builder.
- Dynamic flight model accurately simulates even catastrophic failures, such as broken wings, missing engines, etc.
- Over twenty challenges
- Wide selection of weapons are available
- Build anything you want in sandbox mode
- Modding is fully supported so you can build your own parts and environments
Let's Play and Live-Streaming Monetization
We give permission to anyone who wants to use recorded video from SimplePlanes for the purpose of monetization in Partner Programs such as YouTube or stream sites such as Twitch.tv.
However, you may not claim ownership over or sell any part of the games itself (including art assets, music, sounds, code, etc).
If you have any questions, please contact us here.