I wanted to make something that could carry at least 100 passengers so I decided to make a fictional airliner which supposably has more than 100 seats. ACS-59 is an electric [mechanical] airliner that requires physics medium to work.- Engine failure is possible and you can replicate landing in the Hudson river in 2009. I had a fun time flying it and I'm sure you'll too. With this, you will be able to transport passengers all around the globe without ever worrying about the range because there is no limit. ;)
- Activate 1 for cabin lights.
- Activate 2 for landing light.
- Activate 3 + trim for high alt precision.
- Activate 8 + throttle for forward thrust.
- Deactivate 8 + throttle for reverse thrust.
- Standard manuvering controls.
- Full throttle.
- Pitch up until airborne.
- Pitch up to around 10~29 degrees.
- Enough throttle to keep the airspeed above critical stall (0~119 mph)
- Gently touchdown.
- Do not exceed 30% throttle and turn sharply, you may stress the engines.
- Keep taxi speed below minimum flight speed.
- 139,800 pounds.
- Max speed over 1000 mph at very high alt.
- Good climb rate.
- Min speed of 108 mph before critical stall. (Literally sky diving)
- Chancey21 3 months ago
- Successors 12 airplane(s) +42 bonus
- Created On Android
- Wingspan 115.3ft (35.1m)
- Length 133.6ft (40.7m)
- Height 38.3ft (11.7m)
- Empty Weight 139,782lbs (63,404kg)
- Loaded Weight 139,782lbs (63,404kg)
- Wing Loading 66.5lbs/ft2 (324.7kg/m2)
- Wing Area 2,102.2ft2 (195.3m2)
- Drag Points 0
- Number of Parts 435
- Control Surfaces 5