*This car has default paint, feel free to decor and color it your way!
___________ / / / / ___________
So this is basically my attempt to make an accurate actual F1 car model. i was looking for models and couldn't find a cool car, so i made it myself.
Accelerate - Pitch up
Brakes / Reverse - Pitch down
Emergency Brakes - Dedicated brake button
Steering - Roll axis
Rear Lights - AG1
I didn't add DRS system to this one, i didn't find space and i think it wasn't necessary. But for the ones that may like it i am sorry.
I'm planning to add ERS system on next versions, i would like to receive suggestions too, please i am getting out of ideas! qwq
- I found the car very stable with turns, even using symmetric wings i didn't see it fly as other prototypes i tested with same materials.
- Comparing with real F1 cars this one doesn't have a good acceleration, maybe lowering the weight would help, but i don't know how to do it without removing chassis parts.
- I would give 4/10 for the car safety, you can stay safe at some medium impact crashes.
If some information or characteristic is missing in the description please tell me by the comments
- Wing Loading 42.1lbs/ft2 (205.8kg/m2)
- Wing Area 154.7ft2 (14.4m2)
- Drag Points 6868
- Number of Parts 222
- Control Surfaces 0