This is my 54th aircraft and it should be easy to fly as well as land. It's an electric airliner that is mobile-friendly. Since it has no inlets a turboprop has and it's electric, it's not legally a turboprop. Originally based on the SAAB 2000.
- Very close to 1:1 scale.
- 97 mph stall speed. (Pugachev's Cobra cause SP physics loves flatbottom airfoil with my wing physics) You can just power out of it and active the autopilot.
- 440 mph top speed.
- Dank ability to land on the USS Beast.
Large ailerons provide a high roll rate.
VTOL for engines. Max while at 0 mph will give you reverse thrust.
Halfway until 30 mph, then max VTOL gives you a realistically slow takeoff.
- Activation group 1 for cabin lights.
- Activation group 2 for autopilot during long-range flights.
- Successors 2 airplane(s)
- Created On Android
- Wingspan 81.8ft (24.9m)
- Length 86.0ft (26.2m)
- Height 22.5ft (6.9m)
- Empty Weight 31,063lbs (14,090kg)
- Loaded Weight 31,063lbs (14,090kg)
- Wing Loading 33.5lbs/ft2 (163.6kg/m2)
- Wing Area 926.8ft2 (86.1m2)
- Drag Points 0
- Number of Parts 201
- Control Surfaces 12