Due to changes in game specifications, there is a problem with yawing in 1.10.
I'm migrating to the new standard ... Please wait for a while.
This work is produced using frame6.
Completed in about 1 month
It was created because I was dissatisfied with the walking performance of the previous work
Immediately after loading, the arm falls.If not, it will not work on that device
Originally, the AG1 should have had gun-related control, but due to various reasons, it was postponed.
- Throttle&Brake : Walk
- Yaw : Turn
- Pitch&Roll : Look around
- Trim Up : Climb the stairs (Slope with AG7)
- Trim Down : squat
- VTOL : Facial expression
- LandingGear : Jump (Please release after landing)
This can add more poses, but I didn't have the idea.
If you want to reverse the pitch operation,
Open the input of the part painted red in the image with overload and replace "
smooth(-Pitch,5)" with "
Below is a screenshot
- SemedianIndustries 5 months ago
- Spikerya 5 months ago
- marcox43 5 months ago
- Pianoman 4 months ago
- 1918 5 months ago
- Nirvash 5 months ago
- MAHADI 5 months ago
- AsteroidAsteroidTheBook 5 months ago
- RussianAce 5 months ago
- NFIGMT 5 months ago
- Freerider2142 5 months ago
- Zott 5 months ago
- RenamedUser2 5 months ago
- SnoWFLakE0s 5 months ago
- EliteArsenals24 5 months ago
- Viper6 5 months ago
- Notaleopard 5 months ago
- Successors 1 airplane(s) +28 bonus
- Created On Windows
- Wingspan 4.2ft (1.3m)
- Length 1.4ft (0.4m)
- Height 5.0ft (1.5m)
- Empty Weight 3,071lbs (1,393kg)
- Loaded Weight 3,071lbs (1,393kg)
- Wing Loading -439,839.3lbs/ft2 (-2,147,483.6kg/m2)
- Wing Area 0.0ft2 (0.0m2)
- Drag Points 51
- Number of Parts 555
- Control Surfaces 0