This is my latest jet, code name JTS8, but it has no nickname. This jet was designed around being undetected as well as aerodynamic. While it carries no missiles, it is superior in the sky as long as the pilot knows what to do.
Please use physics high.
And sorry, I had to use the DesignerSuite for the images to work.
- 10.5 glide ratio.
- Weighs more than the F-22.
- Consumes no fuel, that causes the range to be infinite.
- Able to pull 30G's during an over maneuver at 20~30 degrees angle of attack.
- 12G's during the aircraft's top speed with group eight deactivated.
Can reach MACH 2.1 at a cruising altitude of 15,000ft (Electric engine+height=🚫)
Contains 500 flares (This is actually a weapon, but it does remove the lock of a missile should it be bothering you for too long)
Has a rapid-fire 30mm gun.
Contains unlimited smoke that can be activated by pressing the fire rocket button.
The engines create stability when active, this may cause the jet to pitch down a bit, or increase the angle of attack too much if the engines are not at full VTOL.
Act-1 for "stealth" (Tip, the slower you go, the better)
- Act-8 for more acceleration and maneuverability.
- Deactivate 8 for more stability and higher speeds.
- VTOL for engines, half for torque.
See you in the skies!
And check out JTS9 too for more.
- Successors 4 airplane(s)
- Created On Android
- Wingspan 39.5ft (12.0m)
- Length 53.1ft (16.2m)
- Height 15.3ft (4.7m)
- Empty Weight 43,400lbs (19,686kg)
- Loaded Weight 43,400lbs (19,686kg)
- Wing Loading 39.9lbs/ft2 (194.6kg/m2)
- Wing Area 1,089.0ft2 (101.2m2)
- Drag Points 3002
- Number of Parts 128
- Control Surfaces 19