Sorry for making you wait! So here it is, a challenge with jets!
As the war draws out, both sides are desperate for greater control over their adversaries' airspace. As a result jet-propelled aircrafts were the need of the hour. Your job is to design jet aircraft for the Allied and Axis powers to utilize in the war effort.
- Must be a WWII era aircraft.
- Fictional designs are allowed.
- Maximum entries per person are 3.
- Jet engines are allowed. No props. But if you want to make a mixed-propulsion aircraft then it's allowed. Rocket-powered planes are allowed too.
- No modern aircrafts. Missiles, miniguns and any other modern techs are not allowed.
- Must be original. Do not enter someone else's plane!
- Must be a successor.
- XML editing is allowed. But don't use mods.
- Please make a detailed description.
- Part Limit : 1700 Parts! Please don't exceed the limit!
- If you run out of replicas remember there is always room for fictional. So, you can make your own design but it must have a WWII style.
- You can also make a replica and then customize it your own way. Such as you can make Jet-propelled version of P-51 Mustang.
- Any part of the plane you put a lot of effort to will give you bonus points.
- Again the replicas have bonus too. Such as, if you can make an asymmetric plane properly, you will receive bonus points.
- Don't rush. I've given you a month. Take your time and make something as much well-detailed as possible.
- Looks - 10 pts.
- Details - 10 pts.
- Performance - 10pts. (flight performance)
- Weaponry - 10 pts.
Functionality - 10 pts. (custom functions or funky trees etc.)
Bonus - 10 pts (if I like something about your plane very much)
Overall Rating will be judged from the mean of the points above.
1st place will receive 20 upvotes + 2 spotlights (if possible)
2nd place will receive 15 upvotes + 1 spotlights (if possible)
3rd place will receive 10 upvotes
Every entry will receive an upvote from me.
Deadline : 31/07/2020
Good luck and Good building! Make some well-detailed rare designs that are not available on this site yet!
- RussianAce 5 days ago
- Successors 14 airplane(s) +931 bonus
- Created On Windows
- Wingspan 1.6ft (0.5m)
- Length 3.3ft (1.0m)
- Height 1.6ft (0.5m)
- Empty Weight 551lbs (250kg)
- Loaded Weight 551lbs (250kg)
- Wing Loading -439,839.3lbs/ft2 (-2,147,483.6kg/m2)
- Wing Area 0.0ft2 (0.0m2)
- Drag Points 127
- Number of Parts 1
- Control Surfaces 0