Byproduct of the PMF-HW-7 development process.
It was created as an exercise in Inverse Kinematics, but it took about 20 hours to create because I had to relearn the basics.
- Pitch&Roll&Yaw : Walk
- AG1 : RailGun
- AG2 : precision aiming mode
- VTOL : turret angle of attack
- Trim : turret turn
- AG8 : Gyroscope (It may be better to turn it off on uneven terrain, etc.)
Also, it behaves a bit inaccurately because it fails to calculate the turning motion. I'm not happy with it, but I don't think my current academic skills can fix it.
- Created On Windows
- Wingspan 16.6ft (5.1m)
- Length 19.7ft (6.0m)
- Height 13.1ft (4.0m)
- Empty Weight 2,770lbs (1,256kg)
- Loaded Weight 2,770lbs (1,256kg)
- Wing Loading -439,839.3lbs/ft2 (-2,147,483.6kg/m2)
- Wing Area 0.0ft2 (0.0m2)
- Drag Points 545
- Number of Parts 284
- Control Surfaces 0