If game won't open the file, copy the LINK, go in game editor and press CTRL+L
Blohm & Voss BV 141
- Perfectly level flying despite structural asymmetry
- Custom crew gondola, custom interior (basic, but accurate), working controls
- Custom wings, custom flaps, ailerons, elevators, rudder, trim-tabs
- Landing gear system with suspension, doors, housing
- Matching SPECS/BLUEPRINTS
- 399 parts only
Specs/Blueprint match > SP vs Wiki
nose cone is undersized, right elevator tip, pitot tube position
- Tired/bored of swastika, this is one of my favorites planes, so i chose to kill the evil vibe on this one. Iron Cross is a compromise
- Plane matches blueprints perfectly, except left landing gear position. Is impossible to make an asymmetric LG with an acceptable behavior on runaway.
- Plane is a little nose heavy after takeoff (TRIM IT), but is perfectly stable/level at max speed (around 225mph at sea level).
- Interior is basic, but accurate. Dummies have the right size for an arian (4.1 ft sitting). If you don't like them, just delete them, no impact on plane performance.
- Bombs position is speculation, the real plane never had bombs/pylons installed (still, the bomb matches the AB-500 bomb specs)
This build low part count is possible with the new hollow fuselage, more useful part than i expected.
CREDIT to SP Masters Hyenas for suggestions, feedback and stress
- Successors 2 airplane(s) +7 bonus
- Created On Windows
- Wingspan 57.9ft (17.7m)
- Length 45.9ft (14.0m)
- Height 15.9ft (4.8m)
- Empty Weight 7,001lbs (3,175kg)
- Loaded Weight 11,433lbs (5,185kg)
- Horse Power/Weight Ratio 0.032
- Wing Loading 17.5lbs/ft2 (85.6kg/m2)
- Wing Area 651.9ft2 (60.6m2)
- Drag Points 2828
- Number of Parts 399
- Control Surfaces 5