The goal of the challenge is to create an interceptor aircraft
REPLICA using exactly 104 parts.
An INTERCEPTOR is a type of fighter aircraft designed specifically to attack enemy aircraft,particularly bombers and reconnaissance aircraft, as they approach. There are two general classes of interceptor: relatively lightweight aircraft built for high performance, and heavier aircraft designed to fly at night/adverse weather and operate over longer ranges.
Period : WW1 until today
(Yep, they had interceptors in WW1 to attack Zeppelins, while in WW2 nazi-s had a lot of them, Me-163 is one example)
If you have doubts about your choice design, feel free to check with me in the comments section or anywhere if you don't want to reveal your choice to competition :)
This is a friendly contest between me and Blue0Bull to create a mobile friendly F-104. For fun, I invite you to join. Any interceptor is welcome as long it's the primary role of the aircraft
1. Must be successor
2. New and own creation
3. No part mods allowed (except pilot and smoke parts). Editor mods and XML editing are encouraged
4. Plane must be a replica of an existing plane of any era (at least one built)
5. Wiki link in the description please.
6. 2 Entries for each player, different builds (only the best will be evaluated)
7. Aircraft must be able to engage and destroy an aerial target (AI Bomber)
The best 10 creations enter the final (yep, i don't want to rate 140 poor creations, i will select only the best)
They will be judged by:
1.Visuals (yeah, even 104 parts creation can look good) 10p
2. Construction (how clever and skillful is your building technique) 10p
3. Functionality (how good your plane flies/land/takeoff and attacks) 10p
4. Replica (how well it resembles the real thing, blueprint/specs match) 10p
Each VALID entry gets an upvote.
1st place 10 upvotes
2rd place 7 upvotes
3th place 5 upvotes
Deadline February 24
This is intended to be a quick and funny challenge, but please put some brain and effort into your creation.
- Successors 33 airplane(s) +2989 bonus
- Created On Windows
- Wingspan 1.6ft (0.5m)
- Length 3.3ft (1.0m)
- Height 1.6ft (0.5m)
- Empty Weight 551lbs (250kg)
- Loaded Weight 551lbs (250kg)
- Wing Loading -439,839.3lbs/ft2 (-2,147,483.6kg/m2)
- Wing Area 0.0ft2 (0.0m2)
- Drag Points 127
- Number of Parts 1
- Control Surfaces 0