Supersonic aircraft Tu-144 of the Soviet Union, the first flight on December 31, 1968. (Control)
1. To lower the nose cone, press AG1.
2. To release the front wings, press AG2.
3. The light in the cabin pilot AG7.
4.When lifting the landing gear or pressing the AG8 key, the landing lights turn off
https://www.simpleplanes.com/Mods/View/773231/Lights Mod on light made by Gestour
- Vidal99977 2 months ago
- Created On Windows
- Wingspan 98.9ft (30.1m)
- Length 163.3ft (49.8m)
- Height 43.4ft (13.2m)
- Empty Weight 83,514lbs (37,881kg)
- Loaded Weight 104,762lbs (47,519kg)
- Power/Weight Ratio 2.574
- Wing Loading 22.3lbs/ft2 (109.1kg/m2)
- Wing Area 4,688.5ft2 (435.6m2)
- Drag Points 37639
- Number of Parts 245
- Control Surfaces 7
Version 1.0 (4/13/2018 11:50:16 AM)
View Mod Page