Assemble a vehicle to operate in [WW2 Pacific Ocean Theater]
1. Must be replica or inspired from a WW2 vehicle (water, air, ground) belonging to [United States, Japan and their allies].
2. Must be a successor (no exceptions, don't want links to existing posts)
3. Minimum 200 parts
4. Must be original (don't import/take other people stuff, except minor elements)
5. XML edit highly encouraged, no PARTS mods allowed (except [Tracks-2])
6. Detailed description (Controls listed, Special Features explained)
7. 3 entries for a player. Best one will be considered for podium
(to avoid problems with successor system, post unlisted first. Check if everything is ok, than publish it)
10p (livery/body paint, text, logos, decals, color shades etc)
10p (nudging, angling, parts efficiency, custom stuff etc)
10p (stability, functionality, custom functions, funky trees etc)
10p (how plausible/accurate your vehicle looks and operates compared to real thing)
5p (building effort, description clarity, fun factor and design choice)
There will be 3 podiums, based on each category: Air, Water, Ground.
1st 20 upvotes, 2nd 15 upovtes, 3rd 10 upvotes.
Each valid entry will get 3 extra upvotes
Based on entries votes and type, a side will be declared victorious when challenge ends.
Your entry score will be determined by number of upvotes. That score will receive a bonus based on vehicle role/type in conflict.
Type US-Japan %
Fighters 5% 10%
Bombers 15% 5%
Ground vehicles 10% 10%
War Ships 10% 15%
Carriers 15% 10%
Submarines 10% 5%
Support (Supply, Maintenance, Recon) 30% 25%
Kamikaze 0 20%
DEADLINE 28 JUNE 2020
Cockpit has 0 mass and 0 drag (to provide Katana and M1 Garand with real sizes/weight)
No need for your vehicle to have been historical involved in Pacific War. Since I will allow fictional vehicles, that obviously never been there, I cannot refuse replicas either.
Vehicles can be military, auxiliary or support. If someone wants to build a Burma Railway (Death Railway) locomotive, is ok. Same for cargo ships, supply planes, trucks, maintenance or engineering vehicles. Those are really important in a war. A bomber will be useless without a refueling truck, right?
Your vehicle size, appearance, performance and role must be plausible. It will be nice to provide info in description about a real thing that resemble your build. To avoid any debate or misunderstanding. Otherwise i will choose, if your fictional fighter looks like P-38, i will compare it to P-38 and rate accordingly.
- Successors 57 airplane(s) +8224 bonus
- Created On Windows
- Wingspan 4.1ft (1.2m)
- Length 0.8ft (0.3m)
- Height 3.4ft (1.0m)
- Empty Weight 0lbs (0kg)
- Loaded Weight 0lbs (0kg)
- Wing Loading -439,839.3lbs/ft2 (-2,147,483.6kg/m2)
- Wing Area 0.0ft2 (0.0m2)
- Drag Points 0
- Number of Parts 1
- Control Surfaces 0