This is my attempt at recreating the Kawasaki C-2. The Kawasaki C-2 is a Japanese cargo plane designed to do short takeoffs and landings. I just wanted something big that could put the electric jet to the test. I also believe this is the best Kawasaki C-2 on this site right now in both performance and looks.
- Activate1 to open cargo door
- Activate2 for autopilot
- Activate3 for craft catcher magnets
- Deactivate8+throttle for reverse thrust
Throttle for engines. (Small chance of engine faliure at physics low)
651 mile per hour top speed
- 108~130 mile per hour landing speed
- 7G max pitch
- 5500 feet per minute climb rate.
- Takeoff time of 7~9 seconds.
Almost all of the pics are out-dated The engines have been refined.
- Chancey21 25 days ago
- Successors 4 airplane(s) +7 bonus
- Created On Android
- Wingspan 138.6ft (42.3m)
- Length 150.8ft (46.0m)
- Height 47.4ft (14.5m)
- Empty Weight 417,044lbs (189,168kg)
- Loaded Weight 417,044lbs (189,168kg)
- Wing Loading 47.0lbs/ft2 (229.4kg/m2)
- Wing Area 8,878.1ft2 (824.8m2)
- Drag Points 0
- Number of Parts 362
- Control Surfaces 4