Reuploaded due to paint. The Bell 206 Jet Ranger is a civilian helicopter for personal transport and where ever there is an airport, chances are that there's a Bell 206 Jet Ranger there too. However, this model is faster and has a higher climb rate. Please note: the gear absorbs the most shock on physics low
This is also for the electric vehicle challenge hosted by TheMitsuboshiBoi.
- VTOL for engines.
- UP for MAX lift
- DOWN for MIN lift (Best for hovering)
- Activate8 for manuvers. (Automatically on)
- Standard Pitch, yaw, and roll.
Set VTOL half up if "stalling" and then adjust lift to your liking.
Max climb 32 miles per hour
- Max speed 235 miles per hour
- Low but stable roll rate for easier landings.
- Higher pitch rate to do Pugachevs Cobra.
- Good yaw speed.
- QingyuZhou 6 days ago
- Created On Android
- Wingspan 6.4ft (1.9m)
- Length 36.9ft (11.2m)
- Height 16.7ft (5.1m)
- Empty Weight 3,405lbs (1,544kg)
- Loaded Weight 3,405lbs (1,544kg)
- Wing Loading 55.7lbs/ft2 (271.9kg/m2)
- Wing Area 61.1ft2 (5.7m2)
- Drag Points 226
- Number of Parts 143
- Control Surfaces 6