Credits to BMilan for his original design!
Remembered that the DC-3 had the nickname 'Skytrain' so I made it a 'Skytrain'.
Ag1 - Activate the "Hauling" DC-3.
Ag2 - Activate and release the gliders.
Ag3+Trim - open glider doors.
Ag4 - Activate jeep (Roll to steer and Pitch to drive.
Note: make sure you deactivate the DC-3 before launching the gliders and/or driving the jeeps.
- Predecessor CG-4A Waco Glider (with C-47 glider tug)
- Created On Android
- Wingspan 118.5ft (36.1m)
- Length 300.4ft (91.6m)
- Height 27.1ft (8.3m)
- Empty Weight 45,424lbs (20,604kg)
- Loaded Weight 71,029lbs (32,218kg)
- Horse Power/Weight Ratio 0.14
- Wing Loading 17.1lbs/ft2 (83.5kg/m2)
- Wing Area 4,154.0ft2 (385.9m2)
- Drag Points 38960
- Number of Parts 833
- Control Surfaces 73