This is my 5th airship, it's not the best, but it's okay. It has a low part count and it's electric, but that does not mean this is fast. The top speed is limited to 37mph for structural and realistic purposes. This design is fictional, and the paint job is the opposite of my submarine. This is not based on the GoodYear blimp or its paint job.
- 37 mph top speed horizontally.
- 19 mph top speed vertically.
- Naturally falls back down to earth at 7~10 mph.
- Full turn time of~64 seconds.
- 19,533 pounds.
- Infinite range.
- 255 feet long.
- 200mph backward. lol
This actually uses 4 simple electric props that should always face towards the sky even if you are pitched at 50 degrees. (Works on low physics too)
- Trim for ascent/descent.
- Trim + Act1 while less than 20mph will give you more lift.
- VTOL for engines.
- Yaw to steer.
- Roll to enhance the leaning effect.
- Pitch to change the airship's angle of attack.
Act 2 for gyro if it's too hard to control.
ARSHS-5 means "Airship start-5". It could have been a very bad acronym if I hadn't changed it.
- This build did not like me, just FYI, it may be hard to control. Feel free to use the gyro if you want.
- Created On Android
- Wingspan 51.0ft (15.5m)
- Length 255.9ft (78.0m)
- Height 48.1ft (14.7m)
- Empty Weight 19,532lbs (8,859kg)
- Loaded Weight 19,532lbs (8,859kg)
- Wing Loading 7.2lbs/ft2 (35.2kg/m2)
- Wing Area 2,706.0ft2 (251.4m2)
- Drag Points 0
- Number of Parts 75
- Control Surfaces 17