Objective: Build a prop plane to go head to head with your fellow player in a one on one, AI vs AI dogfight. This is a test of design more than art. Each dogdight will be randomly selected and last plane flying is the winner. Rounds will be broadcasted by @AtlasSP via YouTube, stand by for link below.
1. Must be a Prop Plane
2. Must use no more than 6 guns of any type
3. No Missles
4. No XML Mods
5. Cannot have more than 200 Parts
6. Cannot have more than 4 Engines
7. Must be a successor to this design so we can find your entry (the cockpit is in the trophy). If for some technical reason you can't just link your plane in the comments below.
Build Time: Now thru May 1
Bonus Objective: A Best of Show Award will be given to the plane that has good detail, as much as design and will be rated by our judges.
This is all for fun, as we know matches can be as much as luck as skill. This is a celebration of the engineering and thought that goes into making something fly well and not just look good. Upvoting players work won't have much of a say in the One on One portion, so it's okay to Upvote your fellow competitors, and learn from other builders. Plus you get to your plane on YouTube.
- Successors 25 airplane(s) +539 bonus
- Created On Android
- Wingspan 9.7ft (3.0m)
- Length 7.0ft (2.1m)
- Height 9.8ft (3.0m)
- Empty Weight 1,973lbs (895kg)
- Loaded Weight 1,973lbs (895kg)
- Horse Power/Weight Ratio 0.253
- Wing Loading 439,839.3lbs/ft2 (2,147,483.6kg/m2)
- Wing Area 0.0ft2 (0.0m2)
- Drag Points 3799
- Number of Parts 14
- Control Surfaces 0