One of the aircrafts I made in 1.8.308 and I decided to tune it on 1.8.308 because 1.9 doesn't work for me. I changed my construction methods to get this to work better and go up to 880 miles per hour at sea level, even faster at higher alt. This works best on physics high or medium. SnowFox is amphibious too. This is one of my cutest planes and works well too. Seriously, it's just so cute!
- Throttle for wing movement.
- Standard aircraft controls.
- Act one for taxi engine up to 120 mph.
- Pitch up + full throttle for a near-instant takeoff.
- Successors 12 airplane(s) +56 bonus
- Created On Android
- Wingspan 98.4ft (30.0m)
- Length 50.0ft (15.2m)
- Height 21.1ft (6.4m)
- Empty Weight 8,623lbs (3,911kg)
- Loaded Weight 8,623lbs (3,911kg)
- Wing Loading 11.5lbs/ft2 (56.0kg/m2)
- Wing Area 751.3ft2 (69.8m2)
- Drag Points 0
- Number of Parts 158
- Control Surfaces 6