Turboprop light attack aircraft designed for counter-insurgency, close air support, aerial reconnaissance and training.
Afghan Air Force livery and configuration
* Blueprints, Scale, Specifications (max speed 370 mph at 20,000ft)
* Realistic FLAPS (VTOL down) and TRIM Tabs (Trim)
* Airbrake (Brake)
* Afghan variant, extra armor (structure reinforced, 600hp)
* Custom synchronized rocket-pods and 2 AG missiles
* Helicopter/Drone hunter, 2 sidewinders installed
This is not an A-10. Higher agility, reduced armor and firepower. Still, i chose the Afghan configuration because it has extra plates and it can hunt small aerial targets. (Also i like their logo). Flaps only work one way (no more VTOL surface-controls).
Except rocket-pods, no custom weapons. There are enough of those on site, check "mikoyanster" weapon packs. Pylons are easy to use, no problem replacing weapons.
- Successors 5 airplane(s) +42 bonus
- Created On Windows
- Wingspan 37.0ft (11.3m)
- Length 39.2ft (12.0m)
- Height 14.0ft (4.3m)
- Empty Weight 10,531lbs (4,776kg)
- Loaded Weight 12,303lbs (5,580kg)
- Horse Power/Weight Ratio 0.19
- Wing Loading 14.2lbs/ft2 (69.1kg/m2)
- Wing Area 869.2ft2 (80.8m2)
- Drag Points 7677
- Number of Parts 297
- Control Surfaces 7