Welcome to the Infantry Fighting Vehicle challenge.
• Your build must be an Infantry Fighting Vehicle (IFV), Armored Personnel Carriers (APC) and Fire Support Vehicles (FSV) are not allowed.
• Your build must be original, no modified old builds.
• Your build must be a fully functional, statues will not be accepted.
• Your build must contain at least 250 parts, and maximum of 1500 parts.
• Your build must be realistic, no futuristic or fantasy vehicles.
• Your build must be a successor to this post.
• XML modding is allowed and encouraged.
• Certain part mods are allowed (see bottom of this post).
If you are not sure about the rules, feel free to ask!
Deadline: 15th of July
Only one entry is accepted. Your entry may be fictional or a replica.
• Design: Does it look like a proper infantry fighting vehicle? Is it proportionate? If it’s a replica, is it accurate?
• Performance: Does it perform like how an IFV should? Is It too fast? Does it have a functional turret?
• Build Quality: How well is your vehicle built?
• Personal Impressions: Did I enjoy using it?
• Description: Does it describe the build well? Is it a replica or a fictional build? Are there any pictures in it? Are the controls listed?
1st place: 20 upvotes and 5 spotlights;
2nd place: 15 upvotes and 2 spotlights;
3rd place: 10 upvotes and 1 spotlight.
Every entry will get one upvote.
• Research, look up reference pictures, read Wikipedia, or look at your inspiration;
• DesignerSuite, it will help if you’re building a replica.
Good luck, and may the best builder win.
- Successors 5 airplane(s) +122 bonus
- Created On Windows
- Wingspan 1.6ft (0.5m)
- Length 3.3ft (1.0m)
- Height 1.6ft (0.5m)
- Empty Weight 0lbs (0kg)
- Loaded Weight 0lbs (0kg)
- Wing Loading -439,839.3lbs/ft2 (-2,147,483.6kg/m2)
- Wing Area 0.0ft2 (0.0m2)
- Drag Points 0
- Number of Parts 1
- Control Surfaces 0