You know, the usual. Just an electric seaplane that can do landings and takeoffs from the water. This is a 15 seat aircraft designed to be economically friendly. And I meant seaplane, not amphibious aircraft, sorry.
- Activate8+Throttle for the engines.
- Deactivate8+Throttle for reverse thrust.
Standard aircraft controls.
Stalls more realistically unless you pitch to 90 degrees and do a cobra landing.
- 66 miles per landing speed.
- 350~378 mph top speed.
- Takeoff speed of 76~95 mph.
Must use yaw when rolling because it will stall and you may end up being a helicopter. (Android physics low, lol)
Android users and iOS users must use at least physics medium, PCs/Macs are fine on low physics.
- Created On Android
- Wingspan 71.8ft (21.9m)
- Length 53.9ft (16.4m)
- Height 17.4ft (5.3m)
- Empty Weight 17,000lbs (7,711kg)
- Loaded Weight 17,000lbs (7,711kg)
- Wing Loading 18.7lbs/ft2 (91.1kg/m2)
- Wing Area 911.3ft2 (84.7m2)
- Drag Points 0
- Number of Parts 140
- Control Surfaces 4