This is my second aircraft carrier. This is mobile friendly and should not lag any device. While it has no arresting hook, it should be easy to land on. This aircraft carrier was designed with one thing in mind, mobile-friendliness. Since most aircraft carriers on SP are not mobile friendly and or work being 50,000 US tons, I decided to make one that did work. 104 parts and wickedly fast loading times.
- Weighs 50,000 US tons.
- 40 mph top speed.
- Turn time of around 180 seconds (Really fast)
- 0-40 mph in 40 seconds.
ARCCS-2 means Aircraft carrier start 2.
VTOL for engines
- Roll to steer.
- Successors 1 airplane(s) +63 bonus
- Created On Android
- Wingspan 396.2ft (120.8m)
- Length 1527.3ft (465.5m)
- Height 170.4ft (51.9m)
- Empty Weight -4,734,385lbs (-2,147,483kg)
- Loaded Weight -4,734,385lbs (-2,147,483kg)
- Wing Loading 29.0lbs/ft2 (141.7kg/m2)
- Wing Area 3,444,792.4ft2 (320,032.0m2)
- Drag Points 0
- Number of Parts 104
- Control Surfaces 8