Hey, one thing before I go showing off this plane there are 2 other planes part of the project. Go here to check them out.
Apologise but there will be no mobile version for this plane since this plane is a show off plane which I tried use my best building skills. NOW WITH EVEN BETTER COCKPIT THAN MY J2M4 KAI!!!
Here is an Updoot button since having at the top is the norm now and Thank you for Upvoting if you choose to : ) !
VL Myrsky (English: Storm) was a Finnish World War II fighter.
Due to difficulties obtaining duraluminium, the wings were made out of plywood and the fuselage was metal structure with fabric or plywood coating. The planned Bristol Taurus III engine was not available due to war, so a Pratt & Whitney R-1830 (civil Twin Wasp) was chosen.
The series production version was called Myrsky II. 47 Myrsky IIs were built and together with the Myrsky I version the production amounted to 51 in all.
- AG 1: Drops Fuel Tanks
- AG 8: Opens Cockpit Canopy
- VTOL: Flaps
- Trim: Trim
- Camera 1: Realistic View
- 4 × 12,7 mm LKK/42 machine guns (Greenish Tracers)
- Too many parts for its own good xD
- Correct amount of cylinders for the engine
- Many dials
- Aiming Reticle now works during night
- Max Speed: 535Km/h (332.4 Miles/h)
- Stall Speed: ~120Km/h (74.5 Miles/h)
- Powerplant: 1 × Pratt & Whitney R-1830-SC3-G Twin Wasp 14-cylinders, 749 kW (1,065 hp)
The Main Control Panel
VL Mrysky VS A6M5
Why the A6M5, Salt? Because its my first kinda successful plane up against my latest.
- Successors 1 airplane(s)
- Created On Windows
- Wingspan 29.8ft (9.1m)
- Length 26.2ft (8.0m)
- Height 10.7ft (3.3m)
- Empty Weight 4,220lbs (1,914kg)
- Loaded Weight 5,467lbs (2,480kg)
- Horse Power/Weight Ratio 0.164
- Wing Loading 3.2lbs/ft2 (15.5kg/m2)
- Wing Area 1,726.9ft2 (160.4m2)
- Drag Points 321
- Number of Parts 2040
- Control Surfaces 16